Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I go by my middle name and it's not really a problem. I prefer it to my first name considerably. In the south it's very common to go by your middle name; I have a friend named James Ryan who goes by Ryan, a David Reid who goes by David, a Mary Emily who goes by Emily, a Mary Lauren who goes by Lauren, a Mary Mae Grace who goes by Grace, a Mary Kathleen who goes by Kathy, a Dora Lillie Faye who goes by Faye, etc. It's very common
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel

Like most people, I go by my first name. However, I love to hear my first and middle said together and it is on all governmental and professional documents. I was given my first name after one great-grandmother and my middle name after a different great-grandmother, so I feel as though each name represents a unique meaning and importance.

My middle was one of the top girls names the year I was born while my first name is relatively uncommon, so I never really thought about switching my names - I would have been one of several in my classes growing up. I do know several people who switched to their more uncommon middles when they went off to college. Some still go by their middles exclusively, some go back and forth, and others have reverted back to their original first names. When I move to the southern US from the west coast, I also met many more people who went by their middle names from birth. I definitely think regional trends play a role in this.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

My dad goes pretty much exclusively by his middle name, he has the same first name as his dad and wanted his own identity which led to him not passing on the first born son first name to my brother.
    My mum calls me by my first and middle pretty often and I've always liked it, I love my middle name (and hate it's spelling variations!) as it is my grandmother's middle name and my great-grandmothers first name and it's a name I hope to pass on to a future child.

I know alot of people who go by their middle names only. One family spacificly had 8 kids and half go by the middle name and half go by their first. As for me, when I was little I got called by my full name when ever I was in trouble, but as a teenager I had alot of people call m by both my first and middle just because they sound good togeather. I would also get called by A.D.W (my initials) by some people.
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

I'm Hannah Catherine. I've never gone by my middle name. I am rather attached to it as it's a family name, but I think I am more of a Hannah than a Catherine anyway, even though I know a lot more Hannahs. I wouldn't really ever want to go by my middle name though. A lot of people in my family do, including both my parents and they both find it annoying. In every case the first name is after a relative and the middle is 'their own' name. One of my best friends is also called by her middle. She is Catherine Jill but in our school system Jill had been entered for both her first name and her middle. Thus she was Jill Jill sn on the register for most of the time we were at school until someone actually got round to changing it. I still call her Jill-Jill sometimes.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan