Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I know one kid that goes by his middle name. His first name is Douglas and I don't think he likes it much.

I've always gone by my middle name.

I have a daughter who goes by her first and middle together, double barreled (without a hyphen.)

My middle name is Quinn and it's been used on and off my whole life. My family will occasionally call me just Quinn but I get called Allison Quinn by quite a few people, friends and family, whether I'm in trouble or not! I always got asked about my middle name growing up whenever people (commonly teachers) saw my initials as Quinn was an unusual name at the time! I also know a couple of people that go exclusively by their middle names.

I never use my middle name except on legal forms. And usually then it's only the initial.

Even though I like my middle (Summer) better than my first (Tawny), I never felt motivated enough to ask anyone to call me by the middle. I've known a few people who went by their middles--it seemed like a pain in the butt in school/roll-call situations.