Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Ah, I'm sorry, something definitely got lost in translation Obviously I've heard the term being used like that before (I think I've even used it myself, lol), but yeah, the general use of 'crazy' here is like saying bonkers, mad, absurd, mental etc. and I think I've got tangled up in that use of it when reading you post. Well, in that case I definitely agree with you It really is astonishing that they've been able to keep their mouths zipped for such a long time.
    No worries! It was an awkwardly written sentence to begin with, and the crazy in there is easy to read in a variety of ways. I'm very good at utterly destroying the English language, usually on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Between growing up on Joss Whedon and his silly little Whedonisms and learning Spanish before I learned English, my brain is all sorts of bouncy crazy. As in bonkers.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Quote Originally Posted by archiemrs11 View Post
    This has been bugging me and I must say that I'm a bit disappointed now that I know. There's nothing wrong with Charlie and Poppy but after all that suspense it's like oh..... is that it.
    Same here. Very boring to keep us all waiting so long! I love Lilac, though.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

I like the way they didn't really announce it, Stephen just dropped it into an interview, about how he'd be spending father's day with "Charlie and Poppy".

I wish all celeb types were so subtle!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I actually really like Charlie and Poppy together.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Oh, lovely! Each name of their children isn't something that makes me think "wow" but together (Lilac, Billie, Charlie & Poppy) they sound adorable.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl RamonaTheodoraEmmeline Twila Phoebe
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin