Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Poppy is hardly popular in my country. It's considered a rather silly choice, so I can't understand why some people here find the choice 'boring'. It's hardly safe sounding to me! Nonetheless I think the names sound good together and with Moyer's older daughter, Lilac. Congrats to couple!
    ~Ladies~ Francesca*Penelope*Clara*Perla*Mirabella*Mia*Adeli na*Anya*Karina*Georgiana*Flora
    ~Gentlemen~ Roman*Deacon*Florian*Theodore*Felix*Dominic*Sebast ian*Luca*Duncan*Fabian*Bodhi*Pascal*Levi

Quote Originally Posted by redwoodfey View Post
    Cute. Are they just now releasing the names? 10 months old? Crazy in this day and age to keep that a secret.
    Why is it crazy to keep it a secret though? I have a great respect for those celebrities who are choosing to keep that sort of thing to themselves, afterall their children are none of our business. So while I, as a name enthusiast, think it's exciting to hear the names, I definitely don't think it would have made it crazy had they chosen not to share them.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    I love those ... as nicknames. I hope it's just pet names for Charles and Penelope/Josephine.
    I'm so with you on this. I don't know I love Poppy it's very cute and unassuming and ages really well but Charlie as a non-nn just bugs me. <shurg>.

I'm surprised that after 9? 10? months they accidentally let it slip in an interview. Also how does one even do that anymore? I can just imagine..."Hey all family and friends these are our beautiful and adorable children... please don't ever talk about them or call them by name in public or at home until you've done a complete bug sweep, oh yeah and then just turn on the water for good measure.... mkkay... thanks." lol.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Why is it crazy to keep it a secret though? I have a great respect for those celebrities who are choosing to keep that sort of thing to themselves, afterall their children are none of our business. So while I, as a name enthusiast, think it's exciting to hear the names, I definitely don't think it would have made it crazy had they chosen not to share them.
    Er... crazy as in shocking, rare, mind-boggling, I'm amazed, etc. I was more making a statement about the ability to be able to keep it a secret in a celebrity obsessed world. That's crazy (again, as in I'm amazed, astonished, flabbergasted) to be able to do that. I'd have thought the paparazzi would have all but bugged their phones to find out their names! Maybe crazy is used differently in Denmark. It's pretty common to misuse it over here I suppose (NW USA). "Wow, that's crazy man! How did you do that?" I agree with you: I find it refreshing when celebrities don't air every bit of news; heck I find it refreshing when people I know don't air everything! It's become the norm to put everything up on social media sites anymore.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Quote Originally Posted by redwoodfey View Post
    Er... crazy as in shocking, rare, mind-boggling, I'm amazed, etc. I was more making a statement about the ability to be able to keep it a secret in a celebrity obsessed world. That's crazy (again, as in I'm amazed, astonished, flabbergasted) to be able to do that. I'd have thought the paparazzi would have all but bugged their phones to find out their names! Maybe crazy is used differently in Denmark. It's pretty common to misuse it over here I suppose (NW USA). "Wow, that's crazy man! How did you do that?" I agree with you: I find it refreshing when celebrities don't air every bit of news; heck I find it refreshing when people I know don't air everything! It's become the norm to put everything up on social media sites anymore.
    Ah, I'm sorry, something definitely got lost in translation Obviously I've heard the term being used like that before (I think I've even used it myself, lol), but yeah, the general use of 'crazy' here is like saying bonkers, mad, absurd, mental etc. and I think I've got tangled up in that use of it when reading you post. Well, in that case I definitely agree with you It really is astonishing that they've been able to keep their mouths zipped for such a long time.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"