Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on Martin and Alistair

What are your thoughts on the names Martin and Alastair? Thanks! I don't like the nn Marty or Al.
    Last edited by ladyhope; June 9th, 2013 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Changed Alistair to Alastair
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveller, Harry Potter enthusiast, avid book collector, middle school Latin magistra, engaged to be married 4-11-15, name collector circa 2005.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esme the twin calicoes & tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie <3

guys - theo raphael alastair matthias gabriel
    dolls - annabelle julia lydia susannah clara

Martin - nice enough name. Most Martins I know are 30+ but I don't think it's dated.

Alistair - I really like and it'd be on my list if it weren't for a family member with the name! I prefer the Alastair spelling though- I see 'A Lister' when it's spelt 'Alistair'.

William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

I do really like the Alastair spelling too! I need to see which one my DBF prefers. Thanks!
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveller, Harry Potter enthusiast, avid book collector, middle school Latin magistra, engaged to be married 4-11-15, name collector circa 2005.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esme the twin calicoes & tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie <3

Ok I asked and he prefers Alastair so I edited the OP. thanks

I love Alastair, but I don't like Martin.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux