Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: which one flows best?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Echo Scarlett B____

7 25.00%
  • Echo Matilda B____

5 17.86%
  • Scarlett Echo B____

11 39.29%
  • Matilda Echo B____

10 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Echo Scarlett or Scarlett Echo are my favorites

1) I love the idea of Echo as a first name. Sebastian and Echo make a gorgeous pair.

2) If Echo Scarlett is going to be called Scarlett then what's the point of Echo being in front? If you want to call her Echo but go the safe route then Scarlett Echo makes sense

3) I don't think it matters. And who knows if Sebastian will decide that he prefers being called Bastian or Bash or just Sebastian when he's older?

4) Charlotte Echo?

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

1) what do you think of Echo as fn
    I went through the exact same thing with my hubby! He wanted to name our daughter Echo. I heavily considered it for awhile, then decided it would be best used as a middle name... Paloma Echo.

2) using mn in everyday life (Echo Scarlett on birth certificate, but calling her Scarlett)
    Too complicated, just use it as a MN.

3) thoughts on initials spelling out brothers name, does it matter?
    Doesn't matter at all. In fact, I remember being a little girl and wishing that my initials spelled something so that I could be the cool kid during school ice breakers when that question gets asked.

4) first name ideas to go with mn Echo that don't begin with 'S'

India Echo
    Violet Echo
    Arianna Echo
    Rosalie Echo
    Aspen Echo
    Isabel Echo
    Imogen Echo
    Vivienne Echo
    Flora Echo
    Olivia Echo
    Wren Echo
    Acacia Echo
    Jade Echo
    | Norah Winter | Sage | Camille Violeta | Lucia | Leonora | Zara | Cosima | India | Simone | Aurelia |
    | Lennox | Nico | Remy | Bardo | Benno |

Echo is one of my guilty pleasures, it's a lovely name but would be hard to wear on a daily basis. I know people who go by there middles and it's usually not too much of a problem, but they will still from time to time be called by there first at the doctors or on the first day of school etc.
    Personally I love the combination of Scarlett Echo, and I don't think it spelling out her brothers name is that bad, you're never called by your intials... and Sebastian and Scarlett are fabulous! but if it really bothers you Echo Scarlett would be my next choice.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I don't like Echo as a first name. It's just too out-there for me. You're totally right that people would probably think you were crazy running around the park yelling "Echo! Echo!" If it has special significance to you and your SO, though, put it in the middle. I also don't really think it's a problem for your second child's initials to spell out your first child's nickname. Kind of cute, actually. Plus, how often does a person use their full name or initials anyway? Probably no one else would make the connection

1) what do you think of Echo as fn
    Echo Matilda sounds really good together, and I think Echo is really different but not too out there first name. I personally do like it, and I don't think the "Echo, Echo, Echo" thing would be too bad.

2) using mn in everyday life (Echo Scarlett on birth certificate, but calling her Scarlett)
    If you are going to do this, I feel like you should just put Scarlett as her first name. I don't really understand using a mn as what you call them, when you could just have put that as their first name. That's just me though.

3) thoughts on initials spelling out brothers name, does it matter?
    I don't think that matters at all.

4) first name ideas to go with mn Echo that don't begin with 'S'
    Olivia Echo
    Adeline Echo
    Camila Echo
    Isabelle Echo
    Diana Echo
    Madeline Echo
    Talia Echo
    Miriam Echo
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 20!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324