Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Of these four, which is your favorite?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anna Caroline

22 23.91%
  • Grace Caroline

26 28.26%
  • Charlotte Jane

25 27.17%
  • Caroline Joy

19 20.65%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    When baby comes, there will be 11
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Our oldest daughter, Maggie is almost 20 and engaged, so she probably wouldn't want to be considered a kid, LOL!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Charlotte. I can't use Charlotte if I have a girl because I have a little boy called Charlie.

Charlotte is just gorgeous - I love the soft "Char" sound and "lotte" together. Charley and Lottie gorgeous nn's.

I have long loved Charlotte, twice almost used it, but the issue with my grandmother has me holding back......but, maybe she would get over it....

Caroline Joy. I love Caroline! Nobody I know has ever not known how to pronounce it though. It doesn't have lyn and the end, it has line.
    Since you already used the name Grace, I think that is a bit strange to use it as a first name for this daughter.
    Yes, you have a lot of children, but I don't think you need to be repeating names. There are so many lovely names out there.
    If you have longed to use Charlotte though, maybe now is the time. Explain to your grandmother that you didn't use it before because of her, but that you really want this baby to be Charlotte. Too bad that Charlotte is so popular now. I can see it entering the top 10 soon. That is why my vote was for Caroline. There are less Carolines than Charlottes.