Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Of these four, which is your favorite?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anna Caroline

22 23.91%
  • Grace Caroline

26 28.26%
  • Charlotte Jane

25 27.17%
  • Caroline Joy

19 20.65%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well, Grace is in one of my older children's name... It is her second middle name. But she is thrilled with the idea of us using it
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

They are all lovely but I just adore Caroline Joy.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

I'm sticking with Anna Caroline as my favorite for you...I think you have such a blend of girls names (classics like Sarah, more elaborate Serena, double barrels with both classics and more modern picks like Kelsey...) that Anna fits right in.

Runner up (my name!) Caroline Joy. Yes, you will correct some people, but I don't think it's a deal breaker. I only ever had one person (my 5th grade teacher) who continued to say -lyn after one correction.

Grandmother's aversion to Charlotte...unless Charlotte Jane is leaps and bounds ahead of the others (which it doesn't seem to be at all) I might take that into account. I'm sure she would get over it when she sees your beautiful baby girl, but personally I think I'd want to save her that.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

It sounds like you have your favorite already! You have a name you can't find any flaws with and it's your husband's favorite too... I won't vote for my favorite, i will vote for your favorite!
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

you have ELEVEN kids?