Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Of these four, which is your favorite?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anna Caroline

22 23.91%
  • Grace Caroline

26 28.26%
  • Charlotte Jane

25 27.17%
  • Caroline Joy

19 20.65%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

O.K. of these four-

Anna Caroline
    Grace Caroline
    Charlotte Jane
    Caroline Joy

Siblings are: Maggie, Jonah, Kelsey-Rose, Emma, Mary-Elizabeth, Levi, Isaiah, Sophie-Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena

Here are my thoughts, give me some feed back please.

Anna Caroline- beautiful, but next to Serena may look a bit "plain"?

Grace Caroline- I love this, really can not find flaws, and I think next to Serena it is a good balance...

Charlotte Jane- Love this one as well, however, my grandmother who I am close to has a strong aversion to it, as she can not stand a woman with that name.. I have told her, we are not naming the baby after said woman, but she has begged me not to use it.. I am not sure I can get over her hatred for the name?? Though I think this could possibly sound the best with our other children... Thoughts?

Caroline Joy- Love Caroline, but as I have mentioned, for some unexplainable reason where we live it is often times pronounced "Carolyn" even spelled with the "LINE" ending... worried I will be forever correcting people, but maybe I am over worried...

Hubby's favorite is:
    Grace Caroline (he told me he wants a "Gracie")
    Anna Caroline
    Charlotte Jane
    Caroline Joy
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I love the name Grace and have always. I think it'd sound lovely with the siblings~.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

I'm still holding out for Anna Caroline. I find it has a sophisticated, subtle beauty and think it stands up nicely to Serena. I will say though, your husband saying he wants a Gracie is adorable.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I chose Anna Caroline, but just by a hair. Caroline Joy is also a wonderful name, but if the local accent bugs you, it may be a bad idea...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I'm very surprised that you haven't used Grace yet. Since the local pronunciation of Caroline bothers you, my vote goes to Grace Caroline.
    Emily, 18, Southeastern US.
    College student and avid name nerd.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine