Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? Why?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jasper Ioas Brandt Lucky

67 70.53%
  • Emrys Nabil Brandt Lucky

28 29.47%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Jasper Ioas Brandt Lucky - I just love Jasper and Emrys doesn't appeal to me as much.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Jasper, imo.
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

I voted for Emrys Nabil Brandt (though both are fine options)-- I vastly prefer it. I think you'll find Jasper will get more cursory "vote but don't comment" votes, whereas those of us who have followed your naming journey and understand the reasons behind your choices seem to be leaning towards Emrys.

Personally, I love the mystery and depth to Emrys; I love the way it dovetails with your religious beliefs; and I love the way it's so distinctive from Rayhan. Nabil is another excellent, noble name with good multicultural roots. And the combination flows beautifully.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

I voted for Emrys Nabil. I think this has really been the front runner all along. It's been on the list since the beginning and it is such a handsome, strong name. It flows nicely and pairs wonderfully with Rayhan.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by nat108 View Post
    I prefer Emrys Ioas. If that's not an option then Jasper Ioas; I don't like Nabil
    This is exactly what I thought, too! Emrys is great and so is Ioas. I think Jasper will become super popular soon, and not a huge fan of Nabil. But if you like the name, that is all that matters!!!