Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Julian Wilder, SO much. Arthur Jonah is very handsome and well balanced. Those are my two faves, but all of your top ten are great.

Thank you! Julian is my long-time favorite, and one of the only names where the popularity wouldn't affect my decision to use it. The softness of it (femininity?) is actually part of why I like it (same with Adrian, Dashiell). I'm glad that you guys are liking the combination of Julian Wilder - I agree that it sounds like a famous name and is literary, which I love. Arthur and Jonah are both new favorites, and I am also loving this combination.

Julian Wilder or Everett Finley. But I really love Julian!

Julian Wilder is very balanced and alluring. Others that caught my interest: Russell Matthias and Adrian Fisher.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Arthur Jonah - I love the name Arthur, probably because it's my favorite uncle's name. Jonah is okay, but not really one of my favorites.
    Cormac Rowan - I like them both separately, especially Cormac, but together they feel like too much unless you're actually Irish.
    Julian Wilder - I've always liked Julian, even though it does seem feminine. Boys can be gentle and sensitive, too, though. I surprise myself by actually really liking Wilder as a MN. Not my style at all, but someone else mentioned it recently and it sounded so good. It also balances the softness of Julian nicely. This is prob your best combo.
    Russell Mathias
    Clark Ezra
    Dashiell Soren
    Graeme Cassius - I know someone who used Graeme as her daughter's middle name. She said it was the feminine spelling of Graham, but it could be unisex, I don't know. Just something you may want to consider looking into.
    Milo Atlas
    Adrian Fisher
    Everett Finlay