Names Searched Right Now:
Page 220 of 247 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,100 of 1231
    Congrats Frances!! I am not sure what HELLP is, but I hope it's not something too horrible - though the meds sound like they were. Glad you all are doing well and that Hal is enjoying Kurt!
    Astrid Harley Scarlett is here! Born 3/7.

Congratulations Frances! I am very sorry to hear you developed HELLP. Has everything normalized now that you're postpartum (or, at least, heading in the right direction?)
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Congratulations Frances! I'm not sure what HELLP is either but I hope it's nothing too serious! So glad Hal is loving being a big brother!!
    Carrot hope alls well with you, and any other mums who are in or on there way to the maternity ward!
    My leg is better thank goodness so now I'm feeling good about just enjoying a few (realitivly) chaotic free weeks with Ayla before life goes upside down!!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:52 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I'm still waiting. But I'm being induced Thursday if she doesn't come today or tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous. Though I'm very excited for all the phone calls and texts for updates to be over with.

I am ready to be unpregnant and to welcome a tiny human into the world.
    Astrid Harley Scarlett is here! Born 3/7.