Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Babylove - Well, I was going to vote for Noah Jameson, but I see you do have a bit of a dilemma to work through there. Good luck - naming can be so stressful. Jem is pretty awesome, if Noah doesn't work out! As for paint colors, I don't think you can go wrong with either color scheme When it comes to laboring positions, just remember that you are completely limited to your back by most epidurals, so that's something to consider. Certain positions are more helpful than others depending on how baby is situated... In other words, I should NOT have gotten an epi, because my kiddo was sunny side up and stuck behind my pubic bone. I needed to be pushing on hands and knees to rock her out, but that wasn't an option. Really, it's amazing that I didn't end up with a C-section!

Sara - Off to check out your thread! Shamefully, I've been pretty much ignoring the actual naming part of the forum lately. I just get so tired of the same name debates sometimes. Blah. Anyway, I know yours will be different <3

Mila - Oh, how exciting that you get to go home!!! I was stressed for you just thinking of all the back and forth. Will you be able to get home before little Cato arrives?
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training