Names Searched Right Now:
Page 126 of 247 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I had no idea until recently that you could get BH contractions so early... Not even in the third trimester! Very interesting. I get so many random pains now, I'm not sure i would immediately identify anything as a BH contraction! Good to be on the lookout for though.

Tomorrow is the big day! 20 wk ultrasound! I am so very excited. My mom is flying in on Friday, and we are having a few people over for a gender surprise dinner. So I am really nervous about baby not cooperating! Lets hope he/she isn't being too modest tomorrow morning!!!

Eat a little chocolate or something just before you go in, baby should be bouncing around & hopefully you'll get a good peek! Good luck!
    New username is @ truenature

Sara, I am lucky and don't get sick from flying. I do however get pretty bad anxiety on boats (I have a fear of drowning, definitely out of proportion to the actual risk) which is not so lucky when I live on a tiny island. The wedding sounds like madness. Think you deserve to put your feet up after all that (and a medal)

TK - we're going home at the end of Dec and I'm not due til March 21st (though my first came 3 weeks early) so will probably stay a while after that too. Considering moving back permanently but our plans are still up in the air for now I adore the nickname Mars, and Martin is very cute too!

Cora, sorry to hear about your ankle Hope it's feeling better soon. I love August Henry from your names! I tried to warm up DH to August but he only likes Augustus, and I'm not so keen on that.

Ottilie - I must have missed a post, you're getting a nanny? You can have mine, she is more work than my child To be honest though nannying is not really a 'thing' here in the Maldives as most women are housewives. So it was pretty slim pickings when we hired her.

Well, Mila kicked me pretty hard (accidentally, she was rolling over on the bed) in the belly today and now I'm sore and trying not to stress about it. Days like today I wish I had access to healthcare so I could just go in and make sure everything is ok.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.