Names Searched Right Now:
Page 125 of 247 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
    Thanks for your well wishes, guys! Sorry I never got to join this amazing group, but I'm still checking up on all your stories and hoping your pregnancies go smoothly
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Cora - I won't lie, I felt ridiculous on crutches with my giant belly! And people gave DH the weirdest looks when he was with me - like they really suspected he was the cause of the sprain. I'm glad you like Martin, because I really love your taste in names I don't think you can go wrong with any of your options!

Otter - Hmm. DH is a Tim, but I could totally imagine him as an Andy I've been trying to convince him to go get it looked at, but he's avoiding it. Honestly, I think it's because it's Ivy's birthday weekend, and he was up until 2am putting the kitchen together, so he's exhausted. He knows that if he goes to have it looked at, the doctor is going to be obligated to report it to the police, so he'll end up having to talk to the cops and doesn't want to deal with all of that :/
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Poor Mr. Badger, hopefully it's nothing serious and maybe he'll cave and get it looked it. That is a pretty crummy week, but hey it can't get any worse right? So it'll just get better from here. And maybe seeing Ivy's lit up face when she sees her kitchen will make him feel all better.

PS: Martin is such a great name. I know a lot of people like to shorten names and give people nicknames, but Martin is one of those names that I think is too good to chop down. I would always say his full name.
    Astrid Harley Scarlett is here! Born 3/7.

Bex - Let's hope it can't get worse - we're almost through the week! I'm glad you like Martin We will stamp out any efforts to nickname him Mart or Marty, but will probably offer Mars as an option. We'll see if it sticks or not. Mars sounds pretty awesome with our super-German surname.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Tara - Mars is a lovely nickname, but Martin is great on its own as well!

Well, Emma has been sick since yesterday afternoon so her and I have been cuddled up on the couch watching Disney movies and playing copious amounts of baby name games. Can't wait for her and I to get better. We're missing out on a trip to the pumpkin patch. Jonathan promised to bring us each a pretty pumpkin, though, and we're going to carve them later this evening.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles