Names Searched Right Now:
Page 115 of 247 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
    Bex; congrats on the girl!!! Are we three expecting a girl now?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Yay, Bex! Okay, do we have any hope of the girls catching up at this point?
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:10 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Oh, gross, JUST SAY NO TO METAMUCIL!!! God, that stuff is nasty. Did they give you any other options? Like Miralax? At least that is completely tasteless. Also, have you tried coconut milk and/or oil? I try to eat a straight tablespoon of the oil once or twice a day and have a glass of the milk (SO Delicious makes a delicious sweetened vanilla version), and it's helped keep things regular while I'm trying to get some, uh, backdoor visitors to go away. I hear you on the naming threads, because apparently I've missed most of Ottilie's thread(s?) already.

Exhaustion is back big time here. I've got bad seasonal allergy stuff happening, some amazingly awesome round ligament pain going on, and I'm definitely at the point where my abdominal muscles are stretching and sore. Then, Ivy has been staying awake until ungodly hours, and still waking up at 7am. Ugh. Add in that she wants to be carried everywhere, and I'm worn out by 2pm. She's never tolerated the stroller well, but she had been walking most places for months. Either she's been fighting off allergies too, or these 2 year molars are just awful. Or both. I'm pretty sure I've worn this child in wraps/carriers more in the last month than I have in the previous 6 months together (which doesn't help with the round ligaments!). Thank god for the carriers though, because I can't even imagine what I'd feel like if I was having to haul her around on my hip! /end whining.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Hey there everyone! Just checking in quickly. 12 more days until our gender scan- I can hardly wait!!!! We lately have sort of been leaning to wanting a girl, so I'm sure now that it'll be a boy haha.

I posted a separate thread about this. But I'll bein it up here too I guess. Anyone have/had any belly button pain? It doesn't hurt consistently, just really badly to the touch. I'm 18 1/2 weeks. Wondering if its just my uterus pressing against belly button?