Names Searched Right Now:
Page 99 of 247 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
    Bex; only two more weeks! It will be exciting to find out. I love the names in your signature, by the way, Freyja and Astrid are on my middle list .

Kennedi; CONGRATS! And Kellen James is very handsome.

Mila; oh, wow, you live at an actual resort? Interesting. Are you into herbal medicine at all? I can send you a few links to DIY stuff I find useful.

Sarah; I'm glad everything looks good in there! Oh, wear and tear... I never thought about that. Poor you, I hop you get some rest, some nice warm tea (or other warm cosy beverage of your choice) and relief. Three more weeks to decide! Oh, I don't know what I'd do... it depends on how many headaches you want from the girl list, I guess... And hope the dress is coming along nicely!

Tara; oh no!!! That's terrible. I'm sure she's just super excited, but maybe a bit too much? My mother-in-law bought half the clothes in London for Roo (that's my guess anyway, she brought in bag after bag after bag!), but Roo was first granddaughter after a whole big bunch of grandsons. And Martin's great, very cute and funky. Ivy & Martin.

Update from me: I'm back in bed. My back is killing me and I'm so completely exhausted. I vomited for 30 minutes straight last night, fainted and haven't been able to keep anything down since. It's a bug apparently and not pregnancy related, but I still worry. And I'm really depressed at the moment which doesn't help, hopefully just because my body feels like crap, and not because I'm a horrible mum. My parents are coming for a visit tomorrow which is good because I really want to cuddle up in my mummy's lap and just cry an ocean. Yup, I'm gloomy.

Hope everyone's doing great
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Cheer up, Ottilie! My back has been killing the last few days too. I went to the chiropractor and feel like a new woman! I hope you get to feeling better.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 04:05 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I've updated the first page again. There's been a lot of action on this thread! Hoping for a few girls now to even things out. Congrats, ladies.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Oh Ottilie, I hope you get feeling better soon! That is no fun to deal with at all

Congrats to everyone who has found out the gender recently So many boys here!

Update:
    I've been feeling under the weather for the past three days. Fever, aching, and a constant headache. All I want to do is sleep for hours on end. I'm hoping to be over it by the weekend because Jonathan and I are going on a little getaway together and I will be bummed if I am sick the whole time

On the up side, I finally felt Baby Chicken moving around. Although my doctor said everything looked fine, I had still been stressing over not feeling him move yet.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles