Names Searched Right Now:
Page 79 of 241 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
    tk: the dress is nice and I think you e done well keeping it a secret till now

Schedz: welcome and congratulations I'm 14 weeks today and don't plan on finding out, me and my husband think its a girl, other family thinks boy but its exciting to wait and see.
    Expecting our first child March 2014

Currently mummy to Freya Cat my feline friend

Tara- you look amazing!!! So long as your parents know before you show up... I think you'll be fine.

I gave in and bought more maternity clothes online today... FYI - JC Penney's is having an amazing sale in maternity. the most I spent on anything was $15. I got a shirt, a dress and 2 pairs of pants.
    My cousin sent her maternity clothes home with my mom... but she was larger than me pre-pregnancy, and I've lost weight. I'm not holding out too much hope on the fit, but I'm super thankful that she thought of me. Who knows, maybe they will fit towards the end. and our seasons are lined up.

I love shopping - I hate maternity shopping. Especially since I'm not skinny.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:56 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:56 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

=frances could you create the pol on a new post and paste a link here so we can find it? it would be kinda fun to compare. i was sure A was a boy but wuth this one i have no real feel yet... still 8 weeks till we can find out though!!
    Congratulations Greci and Rook on the boys! i cant even begin to imagine what twins moving about must feel like! Crazy amazing I'm sure!! There have been twins in every generation of mums family for as long as we know (including myself and my sister) but non yet in our generation, but I had a dateing scan at 7weeks so I know there's only one in there this time...
    Hope everyone's feeling good and haveing excellent scan results. Got the 12 week anomaly scan on Tuesday. Fingers crossed DH is able to come with me.