Names Searched Right Now:
Page 74 of 247 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
    I have friends who are sisters 20 months apart and they get on fantastically. They have even had both their babies within months of each other and seem to always be together. I think it's less about gender and more about personality. Funny thing we have almost the same gap and I'm half hoping for another girl simply because all Ayla's pretty clothes that she wore once or twice will get used again!!! Either way I'm sure that close in age they'll have their moments but in the long run they'll be wonderful friends.

Quote Originally Posted by tuitree View Post
    I have friends who are sisters 20 months apart and they get on fantastically. They have even had both their babies within months of each other and seem to always be together. I think it's less about gender and more about personality. Funny thing we have almost the same gap and I'm half hoping for another girl simply because all Ayla's pretty clothes that she wore once or twice will get used again!!! Either way I'm sure that close in age they'll have their moments but in the long run they'll be wonderful friends.
    LOL thats true! Thanks, that makes me feel a bit better. I always imagined myself with a bunch of crazy boys, I never even considered I would have a daughter (let alone two!)
    New username is @ truenature

Can't wait to find out all your genders. We're joking that if I had to place bets, I'd say 80/20 that Baby B is a boy. We will love him/her no matter what, but we all really want a girl.

I did some holiday shopping (Labor Day here in the US is a great Sale weekend.) Got some adorable boys clothes, just great stuff. And some stuff that I can wear. trying out yet another new bra (darned breast pain.) Interesting note - I haven't gained or lost any weight, but I am buying clothes 2 sizes smaller! Which is awesome.

I did find this amazing outfit, black leggings and a leopard print sleeveless shirt that is so comfortable! I actually think it's nightwear, but it's the same cotton material as half my skirts, so I'm wearing the outfit. Perfect for a plane ride in 5 weeks!

I have the 20 week Anatomy Scan this friday. It's 2 hours long. And I've been told to come on a full bladder. 2 hours without a potty break with the tech digging into me. sounds like fun.

But we should definitely have genders sorted out by then!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Quote Originally Posted by grecianern View Post
    I did some holiday shopping (Labor Day here in the US is a great Sale weekend.) Got some adorable boys clothes, just great stuff. And some stuff that I can wear. trying out yet another new bra (darned breast pain.) Interesting note - I haven't gained or lost any weight, but I am buying clothes 2 sizes smaller! Which is awesome.
    With twins you should definitely be gaining weight by 20 weeks! If you started out overweight then I wouldn`t worry but if you started at a `normal`weight you should think about increasing your daily caloric intake. With twins standard recommendation for weight gain I believe is around 30lbs, and if you wait and try to gain it all at the end you might end up with some wicked stretch marks. Slow & steady is usually best.

As for your breast pain, look for bras without underwires or lots of padding, & definitely get sized by a professional. Makes a huge difference!!
    New username is @ truenature

She kicked! It happened! We were in the car looking at the beautiful Cornish scenery, Dita asleep in the backseat, and then it came. A kick! Yay, I'm so excited. This is my favourite part.

Good luck to everyone with their scans and their fun gender reveal stuff, we don't do that kind of things over here, I think people would find it horribly tacky. But it does sound cute, the shoes and the cakes and everything.

Greci; Good luck with the bra stuff! I have to say, I'm incredibly fond of Elle MacPherson's maternity bras. They're beautiful and so comfortable. Good luck with the scan, hope you'll see it clearly!

Hope everyone's doing great!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]