Names Searched Right Now:
Page 72 of 247 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
    Rookachoo - glad to hear you're at least having a few good days. Oh my gosh on the blackout though! Scary! Maybe things will settle down after the move? The stress of that would probably have me sick, pregnant or not! On the subject of the fancy ultrasounds - my stepsister paid for one with her daughter, and it was pretty cool. They weren't able to get a shot of the goods though, so she had to go back to find out gender. I'd love to do it, but I doubt we will, as we're going to be needing a new vehicle before this kiddo gets here. That will take some serious scrounging around here!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Hearts; Apple is still a success over here. I'm following British baby guru Annabel Karmel's weaning plan, and this far all is good! Carrots was not on her list of first foods... I hope she'll eat them when I introduce them to her though!

Tuitree; Avocados does sound clever, but Husband and I both dislike avocados, we never (or very rarely) have them at our house.

Carrot: ooooh, good luck! Do you think you'll find out the sex? And you're welcome, I'm a bit of a fashionista so maternity wear is important, haha!

Beatrix; how wonderful! It does change with the ultrasound doesn't it? My Dita was due on the 27th, she came 9 days early, but it's a good duedate!

Tara; Maybe I should go get some avocados... stop being a selfish mama. It's a luxury being pregnant in the big city, lots of good shops! Good for you fr buying some baby stuff! Those sleepers does sound cute! You know, before Dita was here I was very into the gender neutral thing, but now I dress her in girlie things all the time. I love the pinks, ruffles and lace.

Rook; that sounds horrible!! I'd be terrified if I had a blackout. My has always been low, so sometimes I get very dizzy, but I don't black out. Ugh. 4D scan sounds weird! I've been happy with my normal scans, I wouldn't bother paying extra for the 4D ones, but that's me. I get spooked by seeing things in 3D so that might be why...? I hope you're feeling better.

We're in our 17th week now, which means... kicking is just around the corner! I can't wait! I touch my bump all the time hoping for a little kick from my girl. Nothing yet. Today we visited Husband's parents and we're driving home now. Lots of stops, I need to wee, Dita needs to be fed, then after driving for ten minutes the nappie needs to be changed. Husband is annoyed behind the wheel . Hope everyone is good!!!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Well, we always had avocados on hand, because I ate them voraciously last pregnancy and after I don't know if I'd buy them especially for weaning, though. We did baby led weaning for the first few months, so I pretty much just fed her what I had... but again, she was SUPER into it and was literally ripping things out of our hands to try them! BLW only worked until she developed cramming tendencies and started choking. We won't discuss how many times I've had to do a throat sweep. Ahem. As for gender neutral... yeah, I never dressed Ivy in the gender neutral stuff that I had. I just reeeally wanted to get something and this was super cute. Plus, I feel like this is a boy. We'll see in a little over a month!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Hi All,
    Just wanted to stop by and say now that I'm officially 12 weeks, headed into week 13, I feel like I might actually survive this pregnancy. The N/V has eased up significantly and my bottom is slowly returning to semi-normal after all the Zofran I've been pounding. I also wanted to check and see who is finding out their little one's gender this month. Our appointment is at the end of September (the 22nd I think?) and I can't wait to know!! At first I really thought I wanted a little girl, but now, after all the sickness, I just want a healthy baby and an easier pregnancy.
    On the topic of finding out the gender, we haven't decided how to share the news with family and friends yet. I'm thinking I could let my little man, Hal, open a 'gift,' and inside would be a baby doll dressed in either the appropriate pink or blue. We could video and send out that. Or, has anyone seen the adorable scratch off gender cards from Etsy? They are so stinkin' cute, and you use a penny to scratch them and find out the baby's gender. The only downside is I'm afraid me or DH will have accidentally let it slip by the time we place the order with Etsy, get the cards, and then get them mailed out to everyone. Thoughts or creative suggestions appreciated. (All family and friends are in different cities/states.)
    Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone had a nice long weekend with good weather!
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Frances, I go on the 16th of this month to find out the gender. It turns out I could have gone earlier, but I didn't realize it and now they are booked solid. I'm hoping that waiting will give us a better chance of for sure seeing the gender, but I guess that all depends on how much Baby Chicken cooperates. I have toyed on and off with the idea of not finding out the gender, but in the end I keep decided I need to know. I haven't really thought about how to tell family/friends the gender. When we figure that part out, I'll be back to let you know
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles