Names Searched Right Now:
Page 70 of 241 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
    There are koala gummy bears!!
    I suspect I will end up with an April baby but we will see...
    Heartsandstars I agree with frances322 both myself and my sister (twins) have always been closer to our little brother than each other. Maybe the gender difference means the pressures off a bit comparison wise, maybe it is all personality. I dunno?.. As grown ups we all get on equally well but as teenagers...
    I'm sure your kids will get on we'll despite their different genders! Congratulations!!

Hearts- Congrats on the girl! I don't have a brother, so I can't add any personal experience, but I can say that we are a family of girls ( my son was the first boy born in over 50 years!) and all of our little girls are very cuddly. Heck, I'm 24 and I still cuddle with my mama

Ottilie- good luck with introducing solids! Sounds like your little one is taking well to it so far the first time I tried to give my son food ( some banana) he looked at me like I was trying to poison him, and freaked out. So I would say the fact that your daughter just gives a cute little nose crinkle is a positive sign Isn't watching all their "firsts" amazing? Even if it is something as simple as eating an apple.... Gosh motherhood is incredible! Btw- where do you shop for maternity clothes? I need suggestions! I'm trying to start buying now so I am prepared but I'm having a tough time finding cute maternity wear.....

Corajsb- I ADORE the name Rhys! But I can't get my husband to get behind it! Rhys Andrew is dry handsome. My husband is not that into discussing names either!! I could talk names all day, every day now that we are pregnant...but my husband gets bored after about 5 minutes... Don't know what I'm gonna do with him

Tuitree- welcome! I feel you about this time around feeling different. I'm so miserable this time, and with my son I was actually able to function like a normal human. But with this baby, I've lost 10 lbs due to morning sickness( which my doctor is not happy about since i was not overweight to begin with) I sleep almost constantly, and I just all around feel pretty darn bad. I hope your exhaustion goes away after the first trimester. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya. Especially with a toddler in the house-- that has to be a challenge!

Not much new here.... We were looking forward to our anatomy and gender scan on the 2nd. But we got a call today that they need to reschedule. BOO!!! So now we won't go in until Sunday the 8th. I'm chomping at the bit to find out the gender. I'm so impatient!!! Although at this point my desire to know the sex mostly has to do with narrowing down name possibilities. Lol.
    *~*Proud Mommy Of Evan Alexzander*~*

Currently Loving:
    Girls- Alice, Laurel, Hazel, Josephine, Clara, Emmeline, Penelope
    Boys- Dexter, Everett, Levi, Felix, Emmett, Jasper, Rhys, Declan

Tui; there are koala gummy bears! All natural. Of course after yesterday I don't ever want to look at another one, but they are yummy. Limited yumminess. Haha!

Rook; I love firsts! First smile, laugh, rolling over, sitting. First pulling at my earring... not so much fun. But I guess I should stop wearing long earrings, right? She continued with the nose thing today. Did apple again, I don't want to scare her.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Oops, Rook, you asked about maternity clothes! These are my favourites. Mind, I'm in England so this might differ a bit.

Topshop: I adore Topshop and they've got a maternity line that is mostly just the normal clothes preggofied. Cute, comfortable, affordable, hip, basics. Everything from leopard bodycon dresses to leggings and wide shirts.

H&M: Great for basic stuff. The leggings are very soft for example. And so cheap!

DonnaIda; for jeans and jeans only. I don't think she does anything else maternity.

Seraphine: the duchess wore a lot of maternity dresses from Seraphine. It's decent prices, £50 for dresses and £120 for coats (or something like that). It's all very pretty.

Isabella Oliver; pretty much the same style as Seraphine, but twice the price. The clothes are maybe a little classier.

Blossom: big maternity and baby shop. Designer stuff, they carry Citizen of Humanity maternity jeans (the best), See by Chloe, M Missoni and other things, as well as their own brand.

I'm also a big fan of just buying wrap dresses from Diane Furstenberg and use a petticoat under.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Thanks for all the reassurances, ladies. I am excited to have a girl and all the new experiences it will bring so I felt a little silly being sad it wasn't another boy! Thanks for talking me down from my panic.

Rookachoo- I'm sorry you have been so sick and miserable! I have the opposite problem - no nausea =immediate weight gain. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Ottilie - I gave my son carrots first and he was not impressed. Maybe I'll try apples this go-around!