Names Searched Right Now:
Page 65 of 247 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
    Greci; I'm impressed that you didn't cry! My friend cried the whole week my goddaughter started school. Are you starting feeling better about the two boys?

Carrot; I'm impressed that you're not having the scan! I would never not have it.

I'm so obviously pregnant now. I'm quite skinny, and I usually wear tight fitting clothes, and the bump is easy to spot. So now is the time to use my cute cute clothes before they get waaaay too tight!!

Hope everyone's doing good!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ottilie -

I don't know why I didn't cry. I'm so happy that he's happy to be there. I just hope tomorrow is as easy as today.

I'm ok... I still keep looking at the ultrasounds to see if it's possible that one might be a girl... but I don't think it is. I did some retail therapy, that always helps. I just want 2 healthy babies.

Last night I moved my leg up, and had a super strong, super weird muscle spasm on the left half of my stomach, literally from my pelvis to my ribs. And when I stretched my leg out, it continued to... ripple(?) seems the best word for it, for a while. It was creepy and I'm wondering if I should call the doctor?
    but it made me realize how important the health of our babies is, versus their gender.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Healthy baby is the most important. For what it's worth, my friend was told she'd have b/g twins and two boys came out instead! But I think it's more normal that a boy is mistaken for a girl than the other way? I read your blog by the way, so sweet. Weston is so handsome! If I were you I'd call the doctor, just to be safe.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:52 PM.

Well, I sort of had the stomach muscle feelings again yesterday, so I called my OB. And they immediately sent me to the Maternity Triage at my hospital (it's the Maternity ER) when I said that I hadn't felt the babies in a few days.

they'd never heard of anything like it at the hospital. But they determined that I strained a ligament. Good call @Saracita00!!!

they wouldn't release me until they had both babies on the Doppler for X amount of time.
    Baby A cooperated, but Baby B did not. So the nurse went and got help... and then we had Baby B, but not Baby A... these babies were so active you could hear them throwing a fit, moving like crazy. The nurse said that they could actually feel them kicking the monitors.

So, they called my OB, and he ordered a Biophysical Ultrasound. I waited an hour for that. And then it took 90 minutes!!! Suffice it to say, both babies are perfect, and it's my body that hates me.

but I got like 30 more baby pictures, here the interesting notes:
    - 2 amniotic sacs and 2 placentas, with 2 cord entry points. Most likely Fraternal twins.
    - Baby A is most definitely a boy. No hiding that one at all.
    - Baby B... she thinks it's a boy, but because the cord was running between it's legs and it was squished against the uterus, she's not 100% sure, so we wait 3 more weeks for the 20 week Level 2 ultrasound at the Perinatalogist.
    - Both of our babies have long arms - maybe a few "Michael Phelps" in the making!
    - Baby A measured at 18 wks, 2 days - 5 days ahead, and at 8oz.
    - Baby B measured right on the day at 17 wks 5 days, and 7 oz.
    - all organs and brains, everything looks great!

So, I just have to take it easy... try to do more stretchy things like swimming, and less walking blocks to get to a Corn Festival. (yes, we did that last weekend.) I will do anything to avoid 4 more hours at the hospital all alone. My sister picked up my son and distracted him, then she took him home, gave him a bath and did his homework. She really is the best. And my husband only beat me home by 20 minutes.

Hope everyone is ok and doing well!!!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~