Names Searched Right Now:
Page 60 of 247 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
    Hi ladies, sorry I am finding it hard to keep up with all these threads! I had an early scan today, turns out I am only 8 weeks (I did suspect I wasn't as pregnant as my LMP would make me) but baby was healthy and saw the little heartbeat Feels a lot more real now! So my new due date is 21st of March. Mila was born at 37 weeks so who knows when this little one will make an appearance.

I am also incredibly bloated, it has been carb overload the last few days so I am REALLY going to try and eat better starting tomorrow. It really doesn't make me feel good when my belly is all puffed up! I've also got a cold, thanks to changing from a tropical climate to a windy, rainy winter :/ Lemons and honey on the shopping list! Grecianern, I hope you feel better soon too. As if pregnancy on its own wasn't enough!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:50 PM.

Wow! I have so much to catch up on in this thread!!

I haven't been on NB in a while-- terrible " morning" sickness ( if you can call it that since its pretty much constant), pregnancy exhaustion and a 5 year old will do that to you, I guess. Finally made it I the second trimester (I am 15 weeks and 3 days now) and I was hoping for some relief. But it looks like I am one of the unlucky few whose first trimester symptoms stick around :/

On a fun note we FINALLY told family this week--I am not showing yet so no one even suspected. But it was so nice seeing everyone's reactions! I'm telling my mom tonight-- I got her a grandma picture frame with two openings... One with my sons picture and one with our 13 week ultrasound. Can't wait to see her reaction

We find out the gender on September 2nd. At our NT scan the tech guessed boy, but I am not so sure . Any one else find out that early and have it be correct? Although I guess there is always a 50/50 chance isn't there? Anywho, I am off to read up on everything I missed! Wishing all you wonderful ladies health and happiness!!!
    *~*Proud Mommy Of Evan Alexzander*~*

Currently Loving:
    Girls- Alice, Laurel, Hazel, Josephine, Clara, Emmeline, Penelope
    Boys- Dexter, Everett, Levi, Felix, Emmett, Jasper, Rhys, Declan

I'm so glad I found this thread!

I'm due January 4th with a little boy. I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow. I've had a fairly easy pregnancy so far and I'm very grateful for it. I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well. Congratulations to everyone!
    Mommy to Reid Christopher. <3

My favorite names:
    Quinn ~ Lyle ~ Dawson ~ Beau ~ Clark

Olive ~ Lydia ~ Georgia ~ Violet ~ Emilia

Congrats to all the new moms that have joined I've been terrible at keeping up with the thread. I can't really say that morning sickness has been killing me, but I've had a mild nausea that never goes away and keeps me afraid of losing my meals at all times. It's starting to let up though, and so is the exhaustion, so hopefully I'll be around here more! I should be 11 weeks today. I can't wait to get all of my energy back so that I can actually keep up with my toddler again! I've felt so bad for her lately, as I've been a big lump and it's been raining quite a bit, so she's been trapped inside for the better part of two weeks.

It's funny, with Ivy, we had her first name picked out within a couple of weeks of finding out that I was pregnant, but never could come to an agreement on any boy names. This time around, we've been fairly settled on a boy name since 6 or 7 weeks, but have no clue on girl names. We agree on several, but nothing is really jumping out to both of us. Maybe that means it's a boy?
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training