Names Searched Right Now:
Page 58 of 241 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
    milasmama that's so funny and frustrating at the same time I'm still debating how to tell my mom about her first grandchild, especially since she said she didn't want any only 2 months ago. She's coming over August 23rd (and wants to go out for sushi, out of all places!) so I have some time left.

I just had my regular 8 week ultrasound and check-up this morning and everyone was optimistic about this pregnancy, I am actually starting to believe it's really happening EDD is March 16.

Frances good to hear you're baby is doing so well, I hope your nausea start getting better soon!
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband and my #1 cat, baby #1 due March 2014

#1 Girls name: Aïcha
    #1 Boys name: Ibrahim

Quick question -

So I think I've caught a Bug... Achy, Stiff, Headache, sore throat and ears since yesterday afternoon. Alternating between Freezing and being overly hot, but no fever.

I don't think this is doctor-worthy, but I am unsure. Is there anything that is safe to take? I actually fell asleep last night with a throat drop in.

Thanks!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Get well soon gracianern! As long as you don't have a fever or weird symptoms like a skinrash I wouldn't worry about it. Tylenol is safe during pregnancy, but unless you need it to bring down a fever take the lowest dose possible.
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband and my #1 cat, baby #1 due March 2014

#1 Girls name: Aïcha
    #1 Boys name: Ibrahim

I am due 2/14/14

12 weeks and 3 days or so!

We have pretty much have picked our names, but we get a lot of resistance from the outside world over the girl name!
    Our moms like it lol.

Brynley

Brynlee

Brynlei is another option, however I think it would pronounced Bryn- lay and i don't like that.
    I have looked and looked but have not found any other girl names that I like...

Also waiting on NT test results... I feel like my chacha is going to fall off! lol sorry.
    But nausea is calming down some.....well at least I am not so picky about my food. But the gag reflex is bad. I got a good wiff of the trash this am that hubby is taking off today. Hi-light of my day, coming home to no trash smell!

Thanks @Khaatje!

I actually took 2 tylenol yesterday when the headache was at it's worst. It kind of avalanched with a over-partied 5 yr old who woke up too soon from his nap, resulting in general grumpiness and anger from him, and a worse headache for me. And he only wanted to be held by me, didn't understand that Mommy had to run to the bathroom.

I haven't taken anything today except tea, water and Luden's sore throat drops.

@Khaatje - how do you pronounce your Girl's name? It is written so pretty.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~