Names Searched Right Now:
Page 57 of 241 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
    @milasmama - Ha! So funny your mum didn't get the t-shirt. I've thought of all sorts of subtle ways to break the news to my parents/parents-in-law, but both my mother and mother-in-law can be a little...how shall I say this...blonde? at times and I'm sure they'd totally miss the message unless I bluntly said "I'm pregnant!"
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:49 PM.

Hi Expectant Berries,
    Just dropping by to say we had our first ultrasound and everything looks great. Heart rate is 165 and baby is measuring at exactly 8 weeks. Our EDD is officially March 15, 2014. (One day later than I thought, but close enough!) The nausea continues to be a problem, but at 8 weeks, I'm trying to remember I'm more than half way through that part. Ugh.... Seeing the baby was a nice pick-me-up and I'm looking forward to finding out the sex ASAP (hopefully week 16.) We didn't find out the sex of our first, so I'm DYING to know this time.

@Milasmama- Hahahahaha! I sent Hal to school wearing his "Big Brother" t-shirt with a dinosaur on it, and EVERYONE picked up on it immediately. However, a few years ago, when telling my family we were expecting our first, I gave my parents a cute, wooden collection of baby bunnies (it was Easter) to display, and on each bunny I wrote the name of one of their grandchildren. Then, on the last bunny, I wrote Baby Smith (my last name) and my Dad totally didn't get it. He was like, "Well, I'm excited to know y'all are about to start trying." ;/ WHAT? Who would give a gift like that to share they were trying? Oh well! Makes for a funny story later.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

PS @Khaatje- so glad to hear things look good!! Yea, very good news. Continue to keep us posted!
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

@Frances - Glad things are going well for you!
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter