Names Searched Right Now:
Page 55 of 247 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
    Thanks for all the welcomes... Haven't been on much. Just overly exhausted and wishing my kids would allow me to nap. lol Plus, the rainy/overcast weather isn't helping my heavy eyes. I'm still waiting for my first OB appointment. It's next week on the 14th. Hopefully, I will get to hear the heartbeat, but won't hold my breath. Not sure if anyone else here is military, but things are done so differently when you are. I go to the hospital on post(base) and with so many pregnancies all the time it's hard to get in. Plus, I will only get one ultrasound when I'm 18-22 weeks. Anyways... Hope everyone is doing well!
    Landon Michael James - May '06
    Addison Blake Lynn - November '09
    Baby Q #3 - March '14
    Names I'm Loving Right Now
    Ladies: Charlotte, Nora, Eden, Penelope
    Gents: Finn, Simon, Bennett, Wyatt

I don't know if it is all in my head because I know I am officially in the second trimester, but I am feeling so much better than I was a week and a half ago. No morning sickness, no headaches, and I have had a lot more energy. I have started to crave strawberry pop-tarts like no other though. So to all of you ladies experiencing the not-so-fun stuff, hold on, it should be getting better soon!

Telling our family was so much fun. Upon hearing the news, my 8 year old step-daughter (who had been attending Vacation Bible School all week) said if the baby is a boy we should name him David Goliath. While I'm not so sure about the name choice, I am thrilled about possibly having someone to talk baby names with, even if they are only 8

Best wishes to all of you!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

This is my first post on this thread, and it looks like I'm at the tail end of the group: I'm due around March 30th 2014. That's based on my last period, but I have a doctors appointment scheduled in a few weeks where if the calculations are correct, I would be around 7 or 8 weeks when I go to see my doctor. As of right now I'm guestimating I'm 5 weeks. I just used the online due date calculators and when I called my doctor they said they would do an ultrasound in a few weeks and confirm. Congrats to you girls and I hope you have safe pregnancies I'll probably update on here from time to time when I have anything to update on, like the ultrasound (hopefully they end up doing one. I know most places they want you to be closer to 10 weeks, but I want a real due date!!)
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

@corajsb, good to hear you're feeling better, and David (minus Goliath) isn't a bad pick for an 8-year old at all!

@caroline, welcome! I had an ultrasound a couple of days ago at 7+ weeks because of a small bleed and all they could tell was that there was one baby with a heartbeat and that it was located in my uterus (versus ectopic). It was really too small to be measured for dating purposes. I know the day I ovulated so no problem estimating my due date, but I'm afraid your docter is right about wanting to wait until at least week 9 for the ultrasound (if there are no bleeding/pain problems)
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar