Names Searched Right Now:
Page 54 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 02:49 PM.

Ok so I guess I should join my friends here and move out of the TTC forum! After a huge scare, since my ultrasound today I am now feeling more comfortable with the fact that we will be welcoming #3 to our family mid March. Little Took blob was measuring in at 7weeks and 3 days today so reality is nearly setting in!
    So few of my symptoms.....crazy massive nipples(!!), sore breasts, cravings of weetbix, chips (crisps) and bananas. Not much nausea - just feeling little off - and totally exhausted!
    No plan at this stage to find out the sex - our first two were both surprises. But that's still been negotiated with the hubby!
    I'll go back and read everyone else's stories. Though very happy to see some of my TTC friends on here
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

I´ll join you back on here too ktook frances, you and I are only one day apart in due dates, and I'm so happy all of our babies are allright.
    I had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby was 1.08 cm, had a heartbeat of 148 and tons of amniotic fluid. The pain and fever turned out to be from a UTI.
    After seeing the ultrasound we decided we're not finding out the sex either, seeing a healthy mini-me/he is all that matters. I have all the same symptoms you're having ktook plus bowels that seem to have gone in a coma (and the UTI) but the bleeding scare puts any pain in perspective. I do mind taking medications during preganancy but I guess I have no choice.

We get these Indonesian banana crisps over here, the perfect healthy pregnancy craving! And I suddenly have a massive aversion against chicken, haha so happy and funny to have these "weird" symptoms.
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband and my #1 cat, baby #1 due March 2014

#1 Girls name: Aïcha
    #1 Boys name: Ibrahim

@khaatje yes, I saw that frances was on here and milasmama looks very close to our due date as well! Very exciting. Fortunately with my all my pregnancies I have never had the frightened bowel syndrome! I have had a lot of friends experience that and unfortunately nearly all had to go on medication as a result. But my feedback from them that it's very safe. Constipation would be terrible!
    Oh and I hear you about the chicken aversion....I can't stand it at the moment. Actually any type of meat just turns my stomach. I'm having a lot of weetbix and bananas for dinner at the moment. Unfortunately I have to cook for the family and they won't be happy with my dinner of choice
    Those banana crisps sound delicious! That would take care of two of my cravings in one bite! Xx
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Congrats to the new ones!

I had my 12 week appointment this morning and heartbeat is strong! Looks like baby is developing perfectly, so I'm happy. All nausea and food aversions have passed, I feel really normal and there's a tiny little bump starting to show (but only for me and Husband to see at the moment). Second trimester just around the corner...
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014