Names Searched Right Now:
Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    I waited until the 10 wk appt. I needed another ultrasound to make sure everyone was ok.
    Before that, our close family & friends knew, our daycare provider (had to get in line) and everyone at my DH's work, because he can't keep a secret.

We announced on Facebook at 10.5 weeks, the night of our ultrasound. I used an ultrasound picture, and because we aren't sure if the babies will be December or January, I had snowflakes falling all around them and added "Coming January 2014" and "TWINS!"

It got the point across.

With our last pregnancy, the one we lost, I made a Postagram (It's like an instagram picture that you mail as a postcard with a Pop-out picture.) I had my hubby's feet, then mine, then our son's, and then we had a pair of baby shoes with a pumpkin, since that baby was due 10/15/13. In 4 separate squares, since we hadn't told our son yet. And then we mailed them out and waited for the phone calls. I loved that one.

We were going to do the "Expiring" shirt, but I wanted to convey twins... and wasn't sure how to do it. And i have no patience and couldn't wait for the shirt.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:48 PM.

I have a symptoms question...

my breasts are beyond super sensitive! So much so, that I wake up in the middle of the night in pain. It's unbearable sometimes. I've tried blankets, heating pads, hot showers - nothing really helps for long.

I had this for about 5 weeks with my son's pregnancy - weeks 5-10-ish. And then it was gone. And also, only on the left side. now it's both, multiple times a day.

Any idea how to make this better?!?!? i'm already up 2-4 times a night to go to the bathroom, I really would like more sleep.

thanks.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

My scan yesterday went really well. Everything looked to be right on track It was so nice to see my little one. We're telling our family tomorrow night. I am so excited!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Yay for good scans! Have fun telling your family
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training