Names Searched Right Now:
Page 46 of 247 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
    Hi ladies. I hope I can jump in on this thread. I posted in the December thread but it looks like I could he due in January also I'm thinking of having on ultrasound to get accurate dating since I was having irregular periods when I conceived. I'm going to go in the middle and say I'm about 15 weeks. I have two boys who are 3 and 15 months. I have the worst all day sickness that is finally easing a little.

Thanks for the welcome, Ottilie! I hope your house plans work out, sounds very exciting It's hot here too... about 32-33 degrees C all year round and VERY humid to boot. Really looking forward to going back to NZ in 2 weeks time, partly because it'll be so much colder! Haha.

Has anyone here had an early scan? I'm weighing up the pros and cons of trying to get one here before I leave. My non-symptoms are bothering me and I don't want to go home and tell my parents if it turns out all is not well. Once I'm home I won't get a scan until 3 months.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

Welcome Mila's mom! I really haven't had many symptoms yet either, (I am 9 weeks today.) Maybe we will just be those lucky, symptomless mamas?
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Millamomma - Have the scan. Just do it. I had one at 8 weeks, 10 weeks, and another tomorrow for 13 weeks. the power of twins!

But my OB does them at 8 weeks to check for a viable pregnancy. It's how we discovered that our last pregnancy wasn't viable.

Not to scare you, but if you won't be able to have another scan for 3 months, do it now.

My only major symptom is exhaustion. And I just tell my boss and others who ask why I'm so tired, that it's exhausting growing 2 people.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

I just wanted to chime in and vote with grecianern in terms of Milasmama going in and getting a scan. There is absolutely NO HARM done to baby while getting one and it could answer a lot of your questions/concerns/worries - and we all deserve that. Do it, know what's going on, then you can (at least sort of) relax for the next few months in NZ. Please let us know what you decide to do!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!