Names Searched Right Now:
Page 44 of 247 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
    @Kristen - I'm so sorry for your loss. But you're right, the silver lining is the knowledge you can fall pregnant. Another positive thought is that several women on this site (and indeed this thread) have previously suffered the pain of miscarriage and are once again pregnant and their pregnancies are progressing well. You have a lot of hope for the future. In a couple of months you could be pregnant again and you have an excellent chance of that pregnancy resulting in a beautiful healthy baby. All the very best. Thinking of you.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; July 15th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Noooooo! MrsH I am so sorry to hear your devastating news. My heart aches for you. Stay strong my dear. I am thinking about you a lot and sending you big hugs through the internet.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Hello ladies. My name is Cora and I am new here. I first came across NB when my DH and I began TTC, back when I thought it would be easy. Well, five months later I finally found I was pregnant with Baby Chicken (as my DH has took to calling the baby), due to make his/her arrival on February 3, 2014. I am now at 11 weeks and 1 day (if I figured that right) and this whole thing is beginning to feel real. Therefore, I finally decided to make an account in order to share my experiences with you ladies as you share yours with me! My husband and I have decided we are not going to tell anyone, even the kids, until we have reached the second trimester and I am about to explode from keeping the news to myself. Best wishes!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Mrs. H, I am so incredibly sorry. Sending thoughts and strength your direction.

Welcome Cora and congrats! Looking forward to sharing the journey with you.