Names Searched Right Now:
Page 42 of 241 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
    Tk, I feel your pain. Ever since I saw you call your little one a honey badger I've even thinking, yep, that is what my Ellison is too! Ellison don't care! We have always called her "busy" but that is a nice way of saying she never EVER stops moving. Love the little lady but she is a handful. It should make things interesting having a new baby RIGHT as she is turning 2!

Twins run on my side too...grandpa is a twin and I have twin cousins. We will see in a few weeks! I was totally convinced last time there would be more than one and I was wrong

I'm excited to see what the rest of you name your twins though!!!
    Kennedi

Married to Jason (10/24/09)

Mommy to Ellison Katea (2/17/12)

Expecting Kellen James - due 3/5/14!

@ottilie: Sometimes, depending on the baby and the ultrasound tech, they can tell at 14 weeks and sometimes they can't. My tech had zero personality and said the baby was facing away and she wouldn't even hazard a fun guess. When I went for the 3D scan 2 weeks later, they knew immediately it was a girl! So it's a possibility but maybe not too - I'll cross my fingers and toes for you though, it was such a pleasure to find out!!!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

HI!

Sorry if I'm a little late to the party. I wasn't sure exactly which group I should post to honestly. I've known for about 2 months now that I'm pregnant. I'm a first time momma with an expected due date of January 1st, 2014! (I hope I can make it that long.) I've always had a love of names their etymology and histories.

Here it is! Used Mr. Alligator to cover up my personal info. One healthy baby! Any gender guesses based on Ramzi method? (Abdominal u/s BTW.) I'm a little confused if I'm seeing a mirror image or a true image????

PS - congrats to all the new expecting members!

http://i.imgur.com/j4x1Kdd.jpg?1
    Last edited by tintri; July 12th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Loretta, Georgia, Theodora
    Viggo, Thaddeus, Woodrow, Laszlo

Congratulations to everyone! So excited for you all!

Grecianern - So glad there's someone else expecting twins - we were really worried at first, since these will be our first. I'm almost 14 weeks, and we have our second scan tomorrow. The doctors have said they might be able to tell us whether or not the twins are identical! Very excited, but just hoping that they're ok.

Haha - you're probably right - twins right away will be a crash course all right! For us, and my parents!

I'm a bit worried about double everything to be honest, double clothes, cots, carseats, toys, birthday presents... the list goes on. At least we've not got any other children to be worrying about. I feel for you with a five-year-old as well, but i'm sure you'll be fine.

Don't know about you, but I'm REALLY excited about names. Are you one for similar names, because i'm going to go out of my way to make them different. Especially if they were identical.

Thanks for all the help

P.S. Are you hoping for girls, boys, both?