Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 247 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
    Yea Khaatje! So glad to have previous TTCs I know on here too. My first appointment is August 1st and I'm with you, the time is just dragging by. (And I even have a 20 month old to keep me occupied.) Anyway, it looks like our due dates should be only a few days apart. How fun! I'm also not experiencing any symptoms at the moment, other than my boobs have grown. (Which is sort of a fun symptom, so it doesn't really count.) I wish they would look like this all the time! Wishing you all the best and that August arrives quickly.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Khaatje; congrats! I always read the TTC thread and was waiting for you to come over here! I hope you'll make it through Ramadan, the fasting sounds hard!! March babies are great by the way, my daughter was born on the 18th of March. Pisces!

Congrats to other new ones too!

I think Husband is coming on board regarding finding out the gender... I tried to explain how I feel last night and I think he got how hectic this autumn will be for us. Selling our house, packing up, going through all the things he's collected through his 40 years, mine through 30, all Roo's stuff, going back and forth between the south west and London to check up on our house, weening Roo, me being pregnant, settling in a totally new place we've got no connection to. I'm pretty sure it's dawning on him that knowing the gender might be helpful for all of us. Is it true they can see what it is at 14 weeks? That would be so exciting...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ok ladies, checking in before my nap. Ultrasound today confirmed I'm 8w1d with ONE healthy little cabbage standing on its head! Heartbeat 171 and everything looked great! I'll try to post the pick later so we can play the Ramzi game. Feeling both a little disappointed and relieved it's not twins... Trying to look at the positives!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Tintri; I'm so happy it all looks great! I can assure you one little baba is a handful all on its own, and enough joy and happiness! But I can understand why you're a little disappointed too... but I'm sure this will be an easier pregnancy, and that's good! Besides you won't need one of those twin buggies (very hard to find cute ones). I look forward to the pic... Lots of happy congrats hugs!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by babtr1ll View Post
    Bit late, but have been caught up in all the excitement recently. My husband and I are expecting our first in January, and last week (4th July) we got the biggest shock of our lives... WE'RE HAVING TWINS!

Very excited, and ready to get started already. They will be my parents' first grandchildren, so they're ecstatic as well. Just can't believe how blessed we've been!

Does anyone else have twins already? Or is pregnant with twins due in the new year? Any tips?

Congrats Babtr1!!!

I'm 12 weeks along with twins. It's great that these are your first. I feel like Twins right away are a great crash course. Plus you'll hopefully have baby showers to help you get the things that you need. As a 2nd time Mom... I'm having to worry about replacing everything from single to double. And wondering why I got a mid-size SUV when I should have been buying a minivan 6 years ago.

Also, I'm not sure about your situation, but I worry about paying the double $ for daycare.

So yeah, we're super excited for names and babies, but I'm worried about the logical and financial every day stuff - Like, my husband works late - how am I going to be able to shower with a 5 year old and 2 newborns?

Tips... Look for a mommy of twins group. I'm trying to find one. I need people with more experience than me.

I'll let you know anything else that comes up.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~