Names Searched Right Now:
Page 39 of 241 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast
    Tintri - yup, they usually do a transvag ultrasound till 12 weeks or so. My appt was at 10 weeks and they had just gotten a new machine at the OB's office and were all giddy over it. They tried abdominal but didnt see anything so went to transvag. The 12 week ultrasound was abdominal and they could see really well then. My doc said they don't usually try abdominal before 12 weeks but you never know!

Ottilie - you could try to convince your husband to do a gender reveal party - get the radiologist to write it down in an envelope and then have someone make a cake with the inside tinted pink or blue. Then when you cut the cake the gender will be revealed. Maybe if you make it fun like that he will get on board?

Congrats to all the new mommies to be that joined the thread!!

I've heard of that test!!! But I have a baby on each side, so it's hard to see Placenta location. My luck it would be up and down!!!

I think it's Wand for an 8 week ultrasound. It's what I had, and what I totally expected at my 10 week. But I had an abdominal one last time! I have the 13 week scan next week... Over an hour of ultrasounds! Maybe we can get an idea of the placenta location.

I've got 2 bets for boy/girl twins... that makes me a little nervous. At least if they are the same gender, they can share clothes.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Quote Originally Posted by grecianern View Post
    I've heard of that test!!! But I have a baby on each side, so it's hard to see Placenta location. My luck it would be up and down!!!

I think it's Wand for an 8 week ultrasound. It's what I had, and what I totally expected at my 10 week. But I had an abdominal one last time! I have the 13 week scan next week... Over an hour of ultrasounds! Maybe we can get an idea of the placenta location.

I've got 2 bets for boy/girl twins... that makes me a little nervous. At least if they are the same gender, they can share clothes.
    Greci - I seriously can't decide which would be more exciting - B/G or G/G I did read up a bit more on the Ramzi method, and apparently the original research/testing did not include twins, so I have no idea whether it would be accurate or not. Of course, I have no idea whether it's accurate anyway!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Hearts; I do like that idea, but I have a feeling Husband will think it's cheesy. Thanks though! He's just a grump. I just need to get him in a really good mood!

Greci; I think you should have two girls! Easier with the clothes and all. BUT I did meet the cutest B/G twins today. Little one year old red heads, they were so cute and fun and had the most beautiful smiles. So B/G would be nice too...

By the way, I forgot to say this about the ultrasound, Tintri, but when I did mine the heartbeat was quite faint. But I go in regularly to have check ups because of the lithium anyway (every two weeks), so it didn't concern my midwife, as we'll hear it stronger next time. And I go to a private hospital that basically has the best equipment and does what you ask within reason.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Bit late, but have been caught up in all the excitement recently. My husband and I are expecting our first in January, and last week (4th July) we got the biggest shock of our lives... WE'RE HAVING TWINS!

Very excited, and ready to get started already. They will be my parents' first grandchildren, so they're ecstatic as well. Just can't believe how blessed we've been!

Does anyone else have twins already? Or is pregnant with twins due in the new year? Any tips?