Names Searched Right Now:
Page 35 of 247 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
    @shieldsc - You're due on my birthday Welcome and I'll add you to the list!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@Ottilie,
    I have a horrible time with water! Last night I went to a Tea shop (Teavana) and met a great young man who talked me into a lot of stuff. Ultimately I bought a new brewer and 2 teas. Decaf of course. They had over 15 decaf choices! And then he showed me a chai tea that's commonly known as "Mother's Milk" since it increases lactation. I will most definitely be getting that one around December 1st.
    I just don't drink enough in general. It's a big problem as a diabetic and now pregnant. My friend joked our babies are Prunes instead of Kumquats this week!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Greci; Haha, that made me laugh, prunes! Getting enough water can be a b*tch, but I've started neat little tricks to make it easier. I always dilute juice with water (one third juice, two thirds water), I put cut up fruit and berries to flavour it, make ice lollies flavoured with elderflower cordial or rose water (adding some fruit to make them even tastier). I also carry a bottle of it with me everywhere and make sure to take sips often. That tea sounds amazing, I will need to look that up! It must be hard being diabetic and preggers, but you've done it once! This time it's twins though... twins!!! So scary. Are you going to find out the sexes?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Hello Everyone,
    Just wanted to pop in and say we are due on March 14th with our second baby. We are thrilled and so excited. Although, I will be relieved once we have made it through the first doctor's appointment and hear the heart beat. Trying to just enjoy the moment.
    Last edited by frances322; July 8th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Congrats and welcome, Kennedi, shield, and frances

Greci - Oh my, I won't even go into Teavana anymore, because they talk me out of too much money! I'm slowly trying to ramp myself up to the gallons of water I had to drink last time around. I had terrible BH starting in week 22 or 23, so the docs had me drinking practically my own weight in water. Well, I was supposed to go lie in a quiet place on my side, as well, but that's impossible when you work retail. I'm hoping I won't have that problem this time around since I won't be largely pregnant during one of the hottest summers on record, and stay at home with DD these days. I don't envy you and Otter your medical issues on top of the normal "joys" of pregnancy!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training