Names Searched Right Now:
Page 33 of 247 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    TK; yeah, my FIL is a cheeky gentleman. He's very cool. Yeah, we tied the knot so to speak, but I can refer to him as Boyfriend if you prefer that to Husband? He didn't want to be 40 and unmarried (the big 4 0 is coming up!), and I didn't want to get married while pregnant cause I plan on having a lot of champagne and mimosas! We did it in jeans (him) a lace dress (me), Roo, her bunny and dummy. We don't have rings yet. Very unplanned! Seems to be our theme...

Greci; aaaw how adorable! The announcement, I mean. I'm glad their heartbeats are good! Good luck to you. I don't have diabetes, but I'm bipolar, so I know what it's like having an illness. Lots of hugs.

Hope everyone else are doing good!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congrats Ottie on the mini-wedding!!! Covers all the bases and then you can do it later exactly how you want! That's what's important.

My niece's mother is also bi-polar, and I remember the stress of the disorder and it's requirements while being pregnant... I think my 5x daily shots might be easier?
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Grecianern - Yay for healthy babies! Cute announcement - I'm sure your friends and family are thrilled!

Otter - That sounds pretty near perfect to me. We had a cute wedding, but I always say that if I had it to do over again, it would have just been in Mexico on the beach with just us. I think I can get used to Husband, as long as he's always capitalized
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:45 PM.

Sara: CONGRATS!!!! How wonderful, a little Pisces baby! Welcome, welcome l, we have room for more. Many more I hope...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]