Names Searched Right Now:
Page 30 of 241 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    Sarah; thanks. I love doing things like that, it's really nice to do something like that while the baby's in your tummy. You'll make a wonderful mummy, I'm hoping you'll get pregnant on your next try! And that hubs feels better soon (I'm keeping up with the ttc thread!). Crossing my fingers for you two!

Lovewn; I'm so sorry. It seems like you were prepared for this, and I think that's the smart thing. The good thing is that you know you can do this. It was just something wrong with the little one. Not trying to take anything away from you though, but I've had friends who've gone through this, and they say that's the thing that's kept them more or less okay. Trying again in September sounds good, it sounds perfect to graduate before adding a second baby to the family. Lots of hugs and well wishes to you. xox

I've started pregnancy binging. As I'm rather on the skinny side, I went out and bought four cinnamon buns. Now I'm going to cover them in icing and have a party all on my own while looking at baby names. Oh, and we told my parents in law last night. They were really happy, but my FIL made lots of jokes about us trying to catch up with my husbands brothers who've got a ton of kids between them.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Hey ladies - i'm on the Oct-Dec board but i just wanted to jump in and say a big congrats to all of you!!!!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

@Lovewn - I am so sorry for your loss! Even prepared, it's still painful. Sending positive thoughts your way.
    When we lost our baby earlier this spring, I knew deep down that something wasn't right, but I tried so hard to be positive. It was still hard, but I think deep down it was easier for me to deal with. And I got pregnant again, right on the first cycle of trying. But no matter how happy we all are, I am still afraid every day.

So, I have another ultrasound today and my first official OB appt. My husband couldn't take off time, so my sister is going with me. If all goes well, and I think it will, then we will probably do the big announcement this week. My mom is dying for us to let everyone know so that she can talk openly. She's so excited. We all are.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Lovewn- also so sorry to hear of your loss! As ottillie said, it was good that you were a little pessimistic in that you were prepared for anything.

Ottillie- I wish I had the ability to wait to tell everyone as you did! We told both of our parents the day we found out! Not very good at keeping secrets lol. Also, enjoy your cinnamon rolls!!

I think I am starting with morning sickness and it is NO fun! I keep telling myself it is mind over matter. If I don't EXPECT to get it, maybe I won't! The past few mornings I've been waking up quest with sweaty palms. But I think it is getting worse. In the middle of the night last night I woke up and was suddely wide awake feeling like I was going to throw up. My husband sort of talks in his sleep, and every little sound he made made me feel more nauseous! I thought for sure I would end up in the bathroom but thankfully was able to go back to sleep. Nausea this morning is bad too. I keep some crackers by my bed an force myself to eat one as soon as I wake up. Didn help much this morning. The nausea thing scares me so badly... I absolutely think it is the worse feeling in the world, and I hate hate hate throwing up more than anything. I try to focus on names while its happening to help me through it but it can be hard to do! Ick. Also hard when you have to go to work first thing in the morning because you feel sick AND rushed!!

@bostonsavvy - i totally get it. that's how my boss found out I was pregnant. I looked so miserable. Mine is random and in the mid-morning to mid-afternoon. I hate being nauseous. But i'm managing to eat more small snacks, and never really let myself get hungry. That seems to help the most.

Feel better soon!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~