Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 240 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    @ottilie: that sounds so cool! I always love meeting another crafter. I understand getting stalled on projects. I've been working on this throw off and on for over 3 years! http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80232AD.html

I always start and then get bored and start on some other project. I'm great at starting projects, not so great at finishing!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Loretta, Georgia, Theodora
    Viggo, Thaddeus, Woodrow, Laszlo

I know, right? In my studio I've got a whole linen cupboard of started but not finished projects... my husband makes fun of me. He always follows through. That throw looks amazing though, I think I need to start one like that as well!!!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    And hubs is out of the house with Roo (play date with other dads), so I have a quiet morning. I've started making a quilt for the baby, as I did one for Roo I thought this would be something sweet to do for each baby. And of course the battle begins to try and convince husband to find out the gender. But I'm as happy as can be right now. I actually don't think I've ever been as happy as I am right now.
    Aww, Ottilie, that's lovely! I'm planning on sewing birth samplers for each of my babies. I've already got the pattern for the first one picked out! Now to stop myself from sewing until I'm actually pregnant...

@MrsH - It's not unreasonable for you to wait until you're twelve weeks before telling your employers. Don't feel you're obliged to tell them earlier because you're starting a new job. I'm starting a new job myself next month and am, of course, hoping to be pregnant early on in my contract, but I won't be saying anything for twelve weeks!

By the way, I had a little time on my hands, so I added names and due dates of everyone on this thread to my first post on the first page. Please let me know if I've missed anyone! There's a few due dates I'm not sure of. Can you tell how desperate I am to be a part of this thread?
    Last edited by sarahmezz; July 1st, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I think I am going to start telling people this week since I am 12 weeks. Always nerve wracking for some reason even tho it is a happy thing. I think my work suspects since my boss saw me picking up two binders and was like 'I'll take that for you.' Mmm-hmmm.

Unfortunately I had been having bleeding over the weekend and went to the ER to get checked out this morning and there was no heartbeat on the ultrasound, so this pregnancy is over. The good news is that I will probably not need a D&C since the miscarriage seems to have ended tonight. I am not too sad, just disappointed, but being slightly pessimistic helped me, I wasn't surprised at all. When I saw I was only 6 weeks along and the heartbeat appeared slow I started thinking of it as more like a good chance at a baby rather than an actual baby. My husband wants to try again and I think I do too, so we're thinking we'll tentatively plan on conceiving in September, that way I will graduate before the baby is born and it should be due around my husbands birthday, so we could both almost share a birthday with a child. I am lucky that it seems like I have no problems getting pregnant. This is my second miscarriage, but it's very different than the first so maybe it had a different cause. I'm hoping there is nothing wrong with me causing me to miscarry, but I did have about the easiest, healthiest pregnancy one could ask for in between my two miscarriages, so it was probably just bad luck.
    Last edited by lovewn; July 2nd, 2013 at 03:33 AM.
    Proud mommy to Warren Isaac
    TTC #2 in February
    Leona, Andromeda, Sunniva, Roisin, Anatolia, Antonia, Solenne, Valerie, Vanessa/ Nessa, Eve, Mireille, Lydia, Gillian, Bethany, Gloria, Mary, Callista, Anthea, Gwendolen

Alonzo, Orion, Arman, Niall, Conrad, Dean, Douglas, Joaquin, Otto, Hugh, Somerled, Thomas, Orlando, Gene, Karl, Lloyd, Kurt, Oscar, Victor, Vincent, Wilfred, Ferdinand