Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 247 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    It must have been implantation bleeding! so strange! I have had this weird instinct, I knew I was pregnant! Thanks all

Congrats again, and; Welcome to the mummy thread! There's going to be a whole lotta berry babies this winter/spring!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I know it is still early. I am really afraid to let myself get excited, because I am worried it will end in disappointment! But I really want to get excited! I am trying to figure out how far along I might be. The first day of my last period was June 3rd. So I am guessing I am going into week 4 now? Or could it be longer? I had some spotting (literally, two spots) which was mostly mucousy tinged with blood, yesterday. I am guessing that was implantation bleeding? But then I figured it would be too early to test, but just for the heck of it I tested (middle of the day mind you!) and got a positive! I've had some nausea and extreme fatigue the past two days. So I'm not quite sure how to calculate things!

@bostonsavvy - Your EDD (estimated delivery date) would be March 10. At the moment, you're almost four weeks pregnant (will be next Monday).
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Congrats, bostonsavvy!

Ok guys. This is your TMI warning! Don't say I didn't give you one.

I need some advice pretty please. For the last week or so I have had diarrhea pretty much every day. Today it has been more or less all day. I have a little bit of queasiness with it too.

Everything I can find says this is how some women's morning sickness manifests itself and it can last for weeks.

The problem is I start a new job tomorrow. Gulp! I'm starting to have some anxiety. I have not told them or the agency I'm working through that I'm pregnant. I wanted to wait til the second trimester for various reasons. I don't want it to hurt my chances of getting hired on permanent, for one. And that opportunity comes up in 4-6 weeks.

Anyway. Who has tips? Anybody been thru this? Know how to make it better? Right now I am mostly lying down and drinking water.

Hayulp!

Thanks, gals!
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Jonah . Joe . Michael . Whittaker
    Dream Combos: Jack Gabriel Walker & Jonah Michael Whittaker

Clementine . Margot . Elizabeth . Jillian . Sybil . Beatrice . Vesper
    Dream Combos: Clementine ??? . Margot Jillian . Diana Elizabeth