Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 247 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Go ahead, we're all ears.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thank you for sharing that, Lark. With the doubling, the lack of recurrence of that one spot of blood, and the lack of any significant or persistent pain, I feel pretty good right now. Just working on visualization and positive thinking. Also enjoying every pang of nausea. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Go ahead, we're all ears.
    This, exactly.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Thanks ladies.

I guess I just need some reassurance that I'm not doing things "wrong". Today DH and I had a discussion about what our future plans are for adding to our family and SIL happened to be over to see Liv (and eavesdrop, apparently). I mentioned to my husband as a reminder that we are still waiting for a match (we have been since 2010) so adopting again is a possibility and SIL was literally shocked that I could even say such a thing.

I am grieving, I know that. I'm sad and angry and I feel it all the time. But I refuse to lay down and die like she apparently expects me to. Sorry if that seems harshly worded...I don't know how else better to say it. We tried for 10 years, I'm used to disappointment and failure, I guess I've grown used to not getting what we so truly want. Is it wrong that I'm not absolutely devastated, crying all the time, etc.? She made me feel horrible for the way I'm handling things, like I'm not doing it right or something.
    my babies:
    olivia li mei (china - born 08, adopted 09)
    henry alexander eoin (usa - born july 22 2013, joined our family a day later!)
    ♥ forever missing our little baby fox ♥

No one should ever criticise anyone else for how they grieve, and make them feel bad about it. Grieving is so personal. I think it seems natural that after ten years the tears have dried out a bit, it doesn't make it any less sad or less of a loss for you. It's a defense mechanism, and when disappointment keeps coming at us we start to expect it. Shame on her for making you feel that way. And lots of hugs xxx
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]