Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 247 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    rookachoo; what really helps for me during the worst morning/night sickness is pineapple granita, and (if I can be bothered) mango sorbet. The frozen sweet deliciousness is very nice and soothing.

Lovewn; whoa, lots of aquariuses! And all air signs too! We will have one Libra (daddy), two Aquarius (me and new baby) and one Pisces (Roo). The signs are actually quite important to me... So I'm glad none of these are inharmonious with each other!

I have my first appointment next week, I'm so excited to find out how far along I am!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

So my little guy (turns 5 in July) told his friends at daycare (that would be everyone) that I have a Baby in my Tummy and its a girl.

I guess we're going to have to sit down and have "the talk" tonight. And tell him that there are 2 babies. I wanted to wait until my ultrasound next week... but I hate lying to him. He's so darned smart.

So, my question is... when did you tell your children about the new baby? Am I making the wrong choice? Should I wait?
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

I have not read through all the posts yet (I plan to go back and do so here in a minute) but I just wanted to add my name to the list! EDD February 28, 2014. Callum will be just over 3 years old when his little sibling is born.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

Lcmpdx, we are due date buddies! Hurray!

Lovewn, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Rookachoo, congrats and I hope your morning sickness gets better.

Ottilie, can't wait to hear about your awesome appointment!

I got my hcg results. My level went from 118 to 236 in 47 hours. Yay! Exactly doubled. Nurse said she will ask the doc if he wants to repeat the test. I'm not sure why he would but I've decided not to care. My shit doubled. I am happy. :-)

Now I just have to (try to) relax until July 11, my first prenatal appt.

Pinterest helps. It's easier to deal with the overwhelm and worry by going, "La la la, look at all the tiny cute diapers!"

(PS. I already have a healthy cloth diaper fetish.)

Best wishes to all of you!

Yay!!! 11th of July isn't far away... And cloth nappies rock! I'm very fond of Roo's, I find myself constantly putting her little bottom in my face cause it's all fluffy and soft, haha!

lcmpdx; congrats!!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]