Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 247 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    @amandarae - I'm very sorry for your loss. Hugs and try to take it easy.

@Ducky - congrats - that's my due date too so we are exactly at the same point in our pregnancy!

@lovewn - they did the EXACT same thing to me - I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks 2 days and they all got the serious face and brought out statistics and made us very upset. (Note: when the tech goes and brings the radiologist in to talk to you, it is not usually to tell you good things). They scheduled me a week later for another ultrasound and the heartbeat was fine - it probably had JUST started beating the last time. My doc said the same thing about it being the exact reason why they don't send you early - bc half the time it is just too early and everyone gets upset. I have my fingers crossed for you!

@yellow - I am all paranoid now too thanks to the whole heart beat debacle even though our 10 week ultrasound by the OB with a brand new machine showed everything was fine. I am still scared. Am thinking of telling people like work this week since there is a good opportunity on Thursday but I am worried still about something going wrong somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by hearts_n_stars View Post
    @yellow - I am all paranoid now too thanks to the whole heart beat debacle even though our 10 week ultrasound by the OB with a brand new machine showed everything was fine. I am still scared. Am thinking of telling people like work this week since there is a good opportunity on Thursday but I am worried still about something going wrong somehow.
    I'm hoping I'll feel better after hearing the heartbeat this Friday, and our NT ultrasound in two weeks. Hopefully that'll be the case, and for others here feeling paranoid as well!

Of course, knowing me, I'll just find something else to worry about... birth defects, then SIDS, then childhood cancer, then teen pregnancy, it never ends!!
    One little born 1/14

Just reading over what some of you ladies are going/have been through. Wow. I never had any idea how nerve wracking the first trimester would be. Lovewn, keeping you in my prayers.

I've started to relax a bit. I no longer have dark thoughts with every twinge. When I think of bad things happening, I make myself stop, close my eyes, visualize, and say, "This is my baby." It is helping.

Tomorrow is my test for doubling. I am of course a tad nervous. Still have the occasional pinchy/pully low cramping, every 10 minutes to an hour or so. Besides that one pink spot, nothing else.

I will be overjoyed to get the first trimester behind me. :-)

Happy thoughts to all of you!

Hi all! So happy to be part of this group officially due January 28 th. I have wanted to get pregnant since my DS was 18 months but by hubs was never ready. Now FINALLY 4 years later, we are expecting. Couldn't be more thrilled.

Morning sickness is killing me though. I can't seem to keep anything down although I feel like I have tried it all. Doctor even gave me zofran which worked for three days and now does nothing. Any one have any novel ideas for me?
    *~*Proud Mommy Of Evan Alexzander*~*

Currently Loving:
    Girls- Alice, Laurel, Hazel, Josephine, Clara, Emmeline, Penelope
    Boys- Dexter, Everett, Levi, Felix, Emmett, Jasper, Rhys, Declan

rookachoo: Congratulations! So you're son will be six and a half when you're new addition is born. Have you told him yet? I hope he's excited. His name is very handsome, by the way. I hope you're morning sickness goes away soon.

missusaytch: Keep us updated, I hope everything will be very reassuring.

I personally feel a lot better mentally, thanks everyone. My symptoms are increasing a bit, a little nausea, and lots of sneezing like my first pregnancy. Oh, and I didn't mention that my new due date is February 17th, my son's birthday and two days after mine. February's will be major party time in the future. Plus Aquarian's will outnumber the Gemini (DH) 3 to one (not that I really believe in astrology,but maybe I do a little teeny bit).