Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

@amandarae - I'm very sorry for your loss. Hugs and try to take it easy.

@Ducky - congrats - that's my due date too so we are exactly at the same point in our pregnancy!

@lovewn - they did the EXACT same thing to me - I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks 2 days and they all got the serious face and brought out statistics and made us very upset. (Note: when the tech goes and brings the radiologist in to talk to you, it is not usually to tell you good things). They scheduled me a week later for another ultrasound and the heartbeat was fine - it probably had JUST started beating the last time. My doc said the same thing about it being the exact reason why they don't send you early - bc half the time it is just too early and everyone gets upset. I have my fingers crossed for you!

@yellow - I am all paranoid now too thanks to the whole heart beat debacle even though our 10 week ultrasound by the OB with a brand new machine showed everything was fine. I am still scared. Am thinking of telling people like work this week since there is a good opportunity on Thursday but I am worried still about something going wrong somehow.