Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 247 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    Congrats Ducky! Hope your morning sickness will soon come to an end!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Congrats and welcome, ducky!

Well, I had my ultrasound today and it brought much less hope and reassurance than I thought. I am 6 weeks, apparently. When she finally found the heart rate it was 76. The ultrasound tech seemed worried but reassured me that it is still early and the heart had just started. I have been looking online at scientific reports, not forums or the like, and it seems that a miscarriage is more likely than not but there is still around a 20-25% chance that it could improve and be a normal pregnancy. So, I feel like I'm just waiting for the miscarriage to start, but am keeping a little bit of hope. I will call the doctor tomorrow and see if I can get a second ultrasound in 2 weeks if no bleeding has started by then. Keep me in your prayers.

You will definitely be in my prayers lovewn!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Are you sure you're 6 weeks? Did the tech *see* the heartbeat, or just Doppler it? 76 is much more likely to be YOUR heartbeat than the baby's (especially if it was not directly visualized). The fetal heart does not start to beat until 6weeks, 2days gestation. I would not necessarily panic but instead tell myself it's too early yet, and try to be seen again within the next two weeks.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Tariq