Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 247 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Otter! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure it will be a challenge but what a blessing as well. You just know these kids will be so close and that's a beautiful thing. :-)

@Mrs H, It sounds like your cramping and spotting were transient and hopefully stay away now! I had light pink spotting when I was 5 weeks with DD #1. Of course, I was quite worried. They brought me in for a sono and everything was fine and it never happened again.

Also, is it possible that some of the cramping your feeling is round ligament pain from the ligaments stretching? I'm having some of those already and they do feel a bit like cramps. Even though this is my 3rd pregnancy I could easily confuse the two.

Try and relax and visualize your healthy growing baby!

Congrats to everyone who's joined the the thread. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage on the 18th so I'm no longer due in January. I'm doing as okay as expected physically, emotionally I'm a bit worse off because I had high hopes that we'd finally get our baby at last. I'm sure I'll be okay eventually, it'll just take time. Good luck to all of you!
    my babies:
    olivia li mei (china - born 08, adopted 09)
    henry alexander eoin (usa - born july 22 2013, joined our family a day later!)
    ♥ forever missing our little baby fox ♥

Amandarae, my heart aches for you. I pray for healing and that you soon get the baby you deserve.

I'm sorry amandarae! Prayers for you and your family.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian