Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Hey guys! I called the doc today and the nurse said unless I am spotting, they will wait until my appt in three weeks to do blood testing. And I am okay with that. I will only be about 7 weeks at that point and they will schedule an ultrasound right away. Of course there is some anxiety but I am doing my best to relax and enjoy and bask and trust and all that good stuff. :-)

I woke up with a headache and had it aaaallll day. I felt a few twinges of nausea this morning but it went away after I ate something.

I have laid down all day. As long as I don't move around a lot my head doesn't hurt too bad. Oof.

I'm still having a few random little crampy twinges every now and again. Boobs still not very sore. I am DEFINITELY more sensitive to smells and definitely have a lot of saliva in my mouth.

It is still really hard to believe I am actually honest to God pregnant. It still feels like a dream. I installed about 400 prenancy apps on my phone and I am pinteresting my ass off.

I hope everyone is doing well. Happy knockedupedness!

Pinkcandle, I think your EDD is wrong. I am just barely past my missed period at around 4 weeks pregnant and my EDD is 2/28. If you were due 3/24 you would not even have ovulated yet, let alone implanted. May want to try a different calculator. :-)

Congrats, everyone! I'm just going to tentatively hop onboard. Just got a positive test this morning, with an EDD of March 3rd. I just *knew* earlier this week, started seeing some signs midweek, and finally tested today.

Happy, healthy nine to everyone
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Congrats again to everyone! So exciting to see all you wonderful Berries in this group!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Hurray, tk! Congrats and best wishes!

After my progesterone freak out (don't even ask) and all the cramping today I took another HPT to comfort myself. I can't even tell you how scared I was but I had nothing to fear. It was a tad stronger positive and it wasn't FMU this time either but late night. So I feel a bit better. :-)

The cramping is annoying. It started in earnest this evening and seems to intensify when I stand, walk or move a lot. It never lasts for more than a few seconds though, and it feels a little different from AF, more pulling and lower.

It's one of those things where if I KNEW it was all good and not a bad sign I would welcome every bit of pain.

How is everyone else feeling? Good, I hope! I am so looking forward to start finding out genders from all of y'all!

Oooh! Maybe we should all do the Chinese gender predictor and see how many turn out accurate. Mine says girl.