Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 247 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Oh, dear, you are actually pregnant? My warmest congratulations to you, Otter(can I also call you Otter if you call me Vics?) and all the other ladies expecting! Yay for new babies! I can say for sure you will all have great, enjoyable pregnancy, labor and be fantastic mothers. My very best wishes! I know you will do your best))) (Just saw you, Ottilie,posting here and wanted to add my two cents. Hope I will join the pregnancy board in 1,5-2 year or so).

Call me Otter or whatever you please, darling! And thanks!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congrats to mouseynz, sunshinetina, and ottilie! Can't wait to start discussing what we will name all these fabulous babies!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

I'm so (hesitantly) excited to be joining in on this thread! My husband and I have been trying for 10 months. I have endometriosis, and have been on Clomid for the past 3 cycles. My endometriosis has been getting worse and worse and we were talking about the probability of having another surgery. Then Friday (my birthday) I got a BFP! It appeared within about 2 seconds and both lines were bright pink, no doubt! I don't go to the doctor until July 12th, which seems like an eternity! Congrats to everyone here!

Congrats tvland! I have endo too but was able to get pregnant right away after my first lap. I am soooo excited for you and your miracle baby!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold