Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    @grecianern- That's fantastic! Possibly two sets of twins between you and tintri. I can't wait for Jan-Feb when we all start announcing our babies births, especially what the twins get named! Do you have any ideas yet? Take good care of yourself.

@bonniepetro- I'm nervous too, is this your first baby? Having a baby near your birthday is fun, my son was born two days after my birthday. I think the chocolate cake my brothers got me the day after my birthday is what made me go into labor lol.

I'm curious, how is everyone doing with their symptoms? I've not really had any and I think I'm almost 11 weeks along. Is that sometimes normal or a sign of problems? I have to wait until Wednesday for my first Dr. appointment and I'm so nervous since there is no way for me to know if everything is OK. I hope they send me for an ultrasound immediately after my appointment. I think this is by far the worst part of pregnancy even without morning sickness or other symptoms, if could just feel baby I'd be reassured but I don't even really feel pregnant except for maybe getting a bit more exhausted than I used to when I have to wrangle my wild two year old.
    Last edited by lovewn; June 14th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.

Wow I'm so excited about the possibility of twins for tintri and grecianern! It sounds pretty exciting for both of you and I'm glad tests have been right on track too

Thanks for the reassurance everyone, with the heart beat. You know how it is, you live for the doctors visits so you can check that everything is okay! Can't wait for my 10 week ultrasound next week.

Lovewn - my only symptoms (I will be 10 weeks tomorrow) have been exhaustion and a little extra heartburn. Pretty much the same as last time with my now 3 year old. It is great not having morning sickness but nerve wracking when you don't feel pregnant, I totally know what you mean!

I'm new here but thought I'd jump right in. I just found out I'm expecting again! Which is a huge surprise we always said we didn't want more then an 8 year gap, but we are excited. My doctor appointment is next Tuesday. I'm not sure of the due date yet I haven't had a real period since my youngest was born (he just turned 1) which I contributed to breastfeeding. Glad to have found this forum, I love baby names!
    Alexandria (me) married to Christian since January 2005

Christabelle Maeve (7), Xander James (5), Valentina Rose (3), Wesley Elliot (1)
    Just found out we are expecting (surprise!)

Congrats Alexandrian! And congrats on grecianern on your twin news!!! So excited!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Congratulations to Heartsandstars, Amanda, Alexandriam, and everyone else expecting this winter.
    And double congratulations to Grecianern on the TWINS! How excellent. Tintri, maybe you too?! Ooh that would be fun.