Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 247 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    A gender reveal party sounds like fun! I think I will be too impatient to do it myself, but I would love to go to someone else's!

We got some fun news yesterday.... My early beta and progesterone levels indicated there is a high possibility I'm carrying TWINS! I went in for another blood test today, so I will know more tomorrow. The nurse said they won't definitely know until the 7 week ultrasound, but my high levels combined with the fact that I was on Clomid make twins very probable. I AM SO EXCITED! For those who haven't read my story before, I have endometriosis and just underwent surgery to remove it a month ago. Prior to that, we had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years with no luck. So this pregnancy is most definitely a miracle in my eyes, and the possibility of twins is unbelievable.

I'll update when I get more info. Thanks all!
    Last edited by tintri; June 13th, 2013 at 10:19 PM.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Tintri- I'm so excited for you! You could have a house full of kids pretty quickly and that is definitely wonderful after you may have not been sure you'd ever have any. If not twins, at least I think that means your body is working well with this pregnancy. Keep us updated!

Tintri- so glad your hormone levels are good! My weekly blood tests always made me so nervous. And congrats on the possibility of twins! So fun :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

@hearts_n_stars - I'm actually due early December but I just wanted to chime in here and say that our peanut's heartrate was also 96 at our 6 week ultrasound. That is completely normal and our OB said it was perfect and nothing to worry about. At week 8 it had gone up to 160 where it belongs (tho 130 is also considered perfect). So please don't stress out too much! As long as your hormone levels have been where they belong, and the heart rate went up, I'm sure everything is just fine! (Believe me, I know it's way easier said than done)
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

@tintri - Congratulations, that's so exciting! It's lovely to hear of someone getting a positive after trying for such a long time! Best of luck on your journey
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter