Names Searched Right Now:
Page 94 of 247 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Sarah, I love the new sig. So it's Ragnar for sure if it's a boy? Such a glorious name.

I'm too tired to reply to people, my daughter has gotten into the worst sleeping habit, or non-sleeping habit. I've been up with her since 4:30 am and she only fell asleep 45 minutes ago. I really want a drink, but it's not even noon and I'm pregnant and breast feeding, so I don't think it's a good idea . My husband went to Paris this morning for a funeral, so I'm on my own here. Sarah, he fell out of bed the other day in the most ridiculous way imaginable and I laughed because it looked hilarious. He really hurt himself though, so he didn't think it was funny. And he's approaching his 40th birthday. He cheered up at the scan though, he thought it was funny that the baby show anything off as he really didn't want to know what it was anyway.

I love reading about the nursery ideas. I did a fairytale wall thing for Roo's nursery and I painted the ceiling with clouds. This will be the new baby's nursery as well, I'll just move Roo into the room across the hall.

Hope everyone's doing great!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    @bex.marie - I don't think the UTI will bother the baby since you're having it treated. I understand that it *can* be really dangerous on your kidneys but only if you leave it untreated, so good job for going in when you didn't feel right. As far as making the morning sickness worse, I suppose the UTI might upset your stomach, but if you're on antibiotics, those seem like a more likely candidate for stomachache to me. Still, it's better to get rid of the infection. Speaking of antibiotics, if you're on that, I'd recommend getting some acidophilus in your system. The antibiotics wipe out all the "bugs" in your system (good or bad) and acidophilus will help replenish the "good bugs." You can get a yeast infection which is totally miserable (especially after suffering through a UTI), or it can upset your digestive tract and give you diarrhea. I like Acidophilus Pearls, just pop one everyday once you've been on the antibiotic a couple of days, and keep it up for a couple of weeks afterwards. Eating yogurt will give you acidophilus too, but some of the prefab tubs have a lot of sugar in them (bothers my system). I don't think being nervous can affect finding the baby on doppler. Maybe the doctor wasn't looking in quite the right place, or maybe the baby was just "swimming" on the other side, or still just too small to pick up very easily on Doppler. My baby is implanted way at the back of my uterus so he/she is hard to find in there. They couldn't find the heartbeat on Doppler at my 12-week appointment, so they did an ultrasound, and they say Baby should be big enough next time that there won't be any trouble finding the heartbeat. Have fun at Comic-Con!

Thank you Saracita! I did not know that about yeast infection, I will definitely try those things to try to keep from getting one! I'm glad you told me.
    Astrid Harley Scarlett is here! Born 3/7.

Bex - Meh, it wasn't fun, but I was already used to it from having them before pregnancy. They actually had to put me on preventative antibiotics in daily doses for the rest of the pregnancy. The good news is, I haven't had trouble with them since! Sarah makes a really good point about acidophilus. I had recurrent problems, not with yeast, but with BV due to the abx throwing off all of my good bacteria. Man, I couldn't win! So glad this pregnancy is going better. I'm taking prenatal vitamins that I got on Honest.com, which have probiotics/acidophilus in them, so I don't have to remember to take 2 pills. However, they are GIANT... I've never had problems taking pills, and I gag on these regularly. Anyway, I hope you are feeling up to Comic Con!

Sarah - How on earth did I NOT comment on your pic?! Because I certainly spent a hot minute giggling over it and wondering what excuse I could come up with for a Mad Hatter party of my own. I've been considering an Alice in Wonderland theme for Ivy's next birthday party (which is ridiculous because I don't plan on another one until she's at least 3 or 4), but I think straight up Mad Hatter looks more fun! At any rate, you rock that dress I'm also a fan of your landing on Ragnar. It's pretty seriously awesome. Which doesn't surprise me at all.

Ottilie - For what it's worth, I would've totally laughed at Mr. Otter in your position. Because it's funny. But I hope he's not seriously hurt or anything! Rough stuff with Roo, 4:30 is waaay too early!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training