Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 247 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Congrats virginialark! So glad to hear that your baby is healthy. Prayers that the "morning" sickness will end soon!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Hi, everybody! I got a clear BFP today at 13 DPO, my first ever! EDD is 2/28. This was our 3rd Clomid cycle and our 8th total. I have PCOS, I'm overweight, I'm 33, I have hypothyroid, blah blah blah. Lots of strikes against me but I am chilling out and trusting God.

So far I have hardly any symptoms besides some occasional mild cramps and a weird hiccupy, almost queasy feeling in my solar plexus. I am too excited to eat or think. I even forgot when my doctor's appt. is! It's either July 11 or July 15. Either way it's an eternity away!

I think using progesterone cream helped this bean "stick" so far. I was having 10 day LPs with spotting toward the end and I took it upon myself to use the cream. We also, just for the record, used Preseed this cycle.

Anyway it is early yet but I have a good feeling and I am praying for a happy and healthy 8 more months. Very excited to join this group!

Best wishes to all of you!
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Marina . Nadia . Vesper . Georgia . Emerald

Yay! Congratulations to virginialark and missusaytch! I can't wait to get past the first trimester, too. Just want to get to the part where you start to feel less nervous

I am highly unlikely to join this thread, but I just want to say that all the happy news here makes me so happy! Congratulations to each and every one of you! Hoping for healthy and uneventful pregnancies!

Congratulations & best wishes to all on this thread!
    I love Nameberry although I don't post on the forums very often. I figured I would join this one though since the Hubby and I just found out we are pregnant with our first! I'm about 5 weeks right now and due in late February. We are really excited and pretty nervous as well. I'm having classic symptoms which are making it tough to sit through a day at the office but I'm hopeful that they'll subside by the 2nd trimester.
    Does anyone else have asthma? If so, how are you managing it so far. I haven't been taking my normal asthma meds since we got the positive hpt as I've researched them and it hasn't been determined if they're safe during pregnancy. I feel like I'm doing ok without them so far but it still makes me nervous. In any case, I have my first doc appt. next week so I'm looking forward to some reassurance!